Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: BRAN MUSIC MOD for NAPOLEON TOTAL WAR

Bran Mac Born's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Default Re: BRAN MUSIC MOD for NAPOLEON TOTAL WAR

Porus-did you copy and paste the decryption key into the box on the site-I tested it and it still works. I use Mozilla Firefox.

Well first off Thank You Bran for prompt reply.

The Problem is that I cant reach the page from the link itself. It says "connection not private". I went to "Advanced" to reaveal the "proceed anyways" but sadly it was also not there. I ve tried chrome IE and firefox and antivirus disabled.

This is all Im getting when I go to the mega page. It seems unresponsive and I cant click on anything. This is all Im getting, and unresponsive page no clicks affecting it.

https://postimg.org/image/6n013qhv9/

is there a way to use this mod for Masters of Europe Mod. ive used this before for Darthmod Nepoleon and it worked like a charm. try it with Masters of Europe Mod and its works... however during battles im getting the same loop over and over and over and its just annoying me to no end. could you help me with this issue please. thank you sir

Patrician

Does Masters of Europe have its own music-if then remove it-there could be conflicts. I have not heard any loops all the battle cues are very long about 20-35 minutes each. There are a lot of them. The music is tied to the battle maps-play on another battle map and see if you get different music.
    Last edited by Bran Mac Born; January 15, 2017 at 10:30 PM.

thanks for the reply sir.
    so its only on the battlefield when i make contact with the enemy. the same sound track keeps looping over and over until i either break that engagement or finish the battle in which case another track starts to play. i never had a issue with Darthmod(which is where i fell in love with this music mod of yours) ive looked at the pack file manager and looked and looked for anything but i cant seem to find anything different music wise from Masters of Europe mod. my question is where do i look for whatever it is thats making the battle music keep looping?

bran mac born, i have got this mod working, but at times all factions will pay scottish songs etc, like france playing a scottish song etc with the band, its ing weird haha, are you able to help me with this? because they are all playing the wrong songs, thanks

play**

Patrician

Will update this soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Bran Mac Born View Post
    Will update this soon.

ok so im pretty sure im missing something just enlighten me..

this music mod of yours .. what do i have to do for it to function properly for Master of Europe (MoE) ? music wont play during battles. tell me what me what do do. please

Patrician

Imperial- Do you have the Bran music mod at the top of your user script? 1. make a backup copy of the Bran Music mod file. 2. Mod the file-open it with the Pack File Manager and delete the "sounds_packed" at the bottom of the file. Save. 3. move the modded file into your Napoleon total War data folder. 4. Go to your preferences file inside user/username/appdata/roaming/the creative assembly/napoleon/scripts- open up the preferences and find the following lines sound_file_catching true;, sound_variation true: audio_memory_size_in_megabytes 200;, audio_channels 128; save on the preferences file left click and change to read only. save. test it out with a custom battle. See if that works. Now if you do not hear it then do this: Open up the MoE Main file with the Pack File Manager and extract the sounds_packed. Then add the MoE sound packed to the Bran music mod pack with the pack file manager. I do not know where the conflict would be other than that sounds packed file. good luck. Note: if this is too much then try this: Take that modded Bran music file that has the removed sounds pack and change the name of the mod to MoE_music and put the name of the mod into your user script.

Bran. Is this mod compatible with ETW? Do any adjustments have to be made using PFM? Thanks. Dying to try this out.

Patrician

there is a version for empire on darth mod empire. darth mod music. you can use this.
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...-Music-for-DME
    Last edited by Bran Mac Born; October 18, 2018 at 07:31 PM.

Thanks Bran

Hey Bran,

Would this mod work easy enough with NTWIII 8.7? thanks!

NobleStef80's Avatar Miles

Quote Originally Posted by FRANKtheUNDEAD View Post
    Hey Bran,

Would this mod work easy enough with NTWIII 8.7? thanks!
    Sorry for necro, but I would also like to know...?!! v9.0 now.

Thanks!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234