Thread: Vanila Alexander re-texture

Hoplite of Ilis's Avatar Domesticus

Default Vanila Alexander re-texture

Hello all. This is something I made for people who like to play vanila Alexander. I didn't like that purplish color, so I made my own. I should inform you that I'm new with photoshop - a few weeks of experience only, so you have definitely seen better work by now. Feedback is always welcome.
    A big thanks to Halie Satanus for his tutorial and answers!

I have only changed the Macedonian units and banners. Unit cards and strat map models are the same.Just replace my folders in your Alexander directory. Back up your files in case you want to go back. This is my first upload. If you like it, I may take it further.

Here's the link http://www.mediafire.com/?vabwjbh0x2mwvkh Thanks GMM! Note: I have changed all units the Macedons can recruit in custom battle.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails RomeTW-ALX 2013-05-13 18-00-13-05.jpg   RomeTW-ALX 2013-05-13 18-00-59-32.jpg   RomeTW-ALX 2013-05-13 17-59-46-27.jpg   RomeTW-ALX 2013-05-13 18-01-11-92.jpg  
    Last edited by Hoplite of Ilis; May 13, 2013 at 01:21 PM.

Stath's's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: Vanila Alexander re-texture

generally i like them

the 4th image is impressive

at 2 and 3, i think the helmets are a bit too bright, maybe a darker blue would fit better

Hoplite of Ilis's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: Vanila Alexander re-texture

Yeah, I like the prodromoi myself. Well, maybe they are a little bright. It gets better in the rain though .