Thread: How often does an adoption happen in RS 2.5 ?

Default How often does an adoption happen in RS 2.5 ?

I've found it rather strange that on my three play through none of my faction's members made a single adoption. In RTW it occurred on a time to time basis, but in RS nothing. Why's that ?

Default Re: How often does an adoption happen in RS 2.5 ?

Quote Originally Posted by White Knight2 View Post
    I've found it rather strange that on my three play through none of my faction's members made a single adoption. In RTW it occurred on a time to time basis, but in RS nothing. Why's that ?
    Because I assume you are recruiting lots of characters and also breeding more too. On that basis the 'engine' knows you have enough.

Adoptions occur in RTW when it decides you haven't got enough characters in play - in RSII that just isn't an issue.
    "RTW/RS VH campaign difficulty is bugged out (CA bug that never got fixed) and thus easier than Hard so play on that instead" - apple

RSII 2.5/2.6 Tester and pesky irritant to the Team. Mucho praise for long suffering dvk'.

So basically an adoption would occur once the game knows we dont have enough characters(hmm must get rid of some of the ugly ones then). Does that only apply to my faction or the AI faction as well?

Quote Originally Posted by White Knight2 View Post
    .......... Does that only apply to my faction or the AI faction as well?
    To be fair I have no idea - but I suspect so. I do know, however, that the equivalent to the Tribunus Militi/Legatus Legionis unit is on he AI factions roster and they do recruit - so perhaps the AI doesn't 'need' them either.
    "RTW/RS VH campaign difficulty is bugged out (CA bug that never got fixed) and thus easier than Hard so play on that instead" - apple

RSII 2.5/2.6 Tester and pesky irritant to the Team. Mucho praise for long suffering dvk'.