Thread: Terrae Incognita

bhudspat's Avatar Foederatus

Default Terrae Incognita

Where is the settlement for Terrae Incognita?

Bcman's Avatar Senator

Default Re: Terrae Incognita

I believe it is a island off Sweden
    Bye day the banished sun circles the earth like a grieving mother with a lamp- The Road

Funnily enough, never found this settlement despite obtaining map info from the rebel faction that own it, and checking for.

Where does this settlement hide?
    Last edited by Archesel; May 13, 2013 at 10:18 AM.

I've never seen it either . But I dont see it listed in the desc_regions folder.... kind of mysterious

Gotland
    "To say of what is that it is not, or of what is not that it is, is false, while to say of what is that it is, and of what is not that it is not, is true" ~ Aristotle

Civis

^ yep and ...if you don't know where Gotland is.... it's in the Baltic but be warned there's like 4 full stack armies crammed in there probably because it wasn't meant to be taken....but you land on the northern tip of it and siege and you should be good. BTW Gotland does not have port building capabilities and as unlikely as it may seem Earthquakes happen there too(probably from owning the entire Saharan and Arabian Desert)....but there's Gold...lots of it . I posted about this some weeks ago....it has pics. Fun stuff

Cool do you have a link to that thread?

"To say of what is that it is not, or of what is not that it is, is false, while to say of what is that it is, and of what is not that it is not, is true" ~ Aristotle

Go look in the bottom LH corner of the map when FoW is OFF.....

You're not really supposed to take either this settlement or Gotland (Roman Rebels in the Roman game). Gotland indeed can no longer be approached - surrounded by "razor-sharp rocks"....
    "RTW/RS VH campaign difficulty is bugged out (CA bug that never got fixed) and thus easier than Hard so play on that instead" - apple

RSII 2.5/2.6 Tester and pesky irritant to the Team. Mucho praise for long suffering dvk'.

Quote Originally Posted by ur-Lord Tedric View Post
    Gotland indeed can no longer be approached - surrounded by "razor-sharp rocks"....
    In next release i suppose? That's better, cause it'd be terribly unrealistic to have access in your economy to saharan ressources when you take Gotland! Even... can you train elephants there in previous versions ?

Awesome thanks!! I guess I won't be conquering that for many years if at all as Parthia.