Thread: Can I have Call of Warhammer and Third Age installed?

Default Can I have Call of Warhammer and Third Age installed?

My question is as it says in the title; can I have both the Third Age and Call of Warhammer installed or will they interfere with each other?

If I can do I have to do something special with my installation?

Default Re: Can I have Call of Warhammer and Third Age installed?

Since I can't find out how to edit...

Let me clarify since I asked this question elsewhere. I'm looking to have both mods installed and be able to switch between them, so my question is, can I do this? Does Warhammer just install into the mod folder?

To be honest I'm pretty sure you can since both mod's will be installed in your m2tw mod folder with their own distinctive folders.

To be able to edit your already posted post, just look down till you find the edit post button.

Your welcome.
    Last edited by Mike12096; May 13, 2013 at 06:01 PM. Reason: Editing

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Yes, that is no problem as long as CoW also is installed in a folder of it's own (named COW or something I suppose) in the M2 mods-folder, just as TATW is installed in mods/Third_Age_3

Posts can not be edited before a member have made 25 posts and been on TWC for a week

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

After installing CoW Third Age and Stainless steel refuse to allow me to load or start a campaign for some reason even tho they are installed in separate folders and should not be interfering with each other :/

Vossie's Avatar Decanus

I play all three of those mods, and some others even and have no issue's with it. So it looks like something went wrong.

Which CoW mod did you download? You'll need this one: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...e-Installation

Also are all mods in their own respective folders? IE: ...\Medieval II Total War\mods\Third_Age_3
    Imperium Romanum

Im using 1.5.1, and they are all in separate folders, thats why Im rather confused why the others stopped working o.O

So Im still unnable to play TATW (with MOS submod) and SS :/

Don't know how late is this for answering but maybe someone will be asking the same question will get an answer.

You can 100% have COW/Third age/SS at the same time.
    As long they each have their own folder in the mods subfolder in the main game directory you are 100% fine.
    I've all three mentioned above and it work like a charm.