Thread: Why no long kontos?

Anakarsis's Avatar Biarchus

Default Why no long kontos?

While i know that the submods released to the moment does not include the Sassanids and other Eastern factions, i noticed that the few units that should be using kontos (like sarmatians) are given standard-length cavalry spears instead. This is due to some specific reason? research reasons? or just they were not implemented yet?

midnite's Avatar Citizen

Default Re: Why no long kontos?

Quote Originally Posted by Anakarsis View Post
    While i know that the submods released to the moment does not include the Sassanids and other Eastern factions, i noticed that the few units that should be using kontos (like sarmatians) are given standard-length cavalry spears instead. This is due to some specific reason? research reasons? or just they were not implemented yet?

They not implemented yet! We are a small team so it might take us some time to get to everything. If you notice anything missing from the mod then please post.
    memory of Midnite, Pumpkin, Bear, Pip and Pepper -- 4/2/10, 5/24/10, 11/27/17, 11/11/18 and 1/15/19

Under the esteemed patronage of Elrond

Anakarsis's Avatar Biarchus

Default Re: Why no long kontos?

Oh, sorry. No problem, ill do it. By the way, excellent work, i think that M2TW is much more appropiated to reflect this age than RTW, due to the number of factions mainly. Your units are really good, i hope to see the Flagellvum Day (full BI map?) soon.