Thread: Game cases

Default Game cases

Okay, so this is probably just me being silly and really picky.

But, I have noticed that game case pictures change depending on what side you visit,
    and I am thinking do you get different game cases depending on what side you pre-order from ?

examples:

http://www.thehut.com/games/platform.../10622825.html

http://www.game.co.uk/en/total-war-rome-ii-180277

So if I want the red cover, with the eagle, there are only certain stores I can buy it at or.....?

Default Re: Game cases

the red one was a temporary, representative cover, where as the guy in front of the siege of Carthage is the final artwork. Close this stupid thread!

Sun Jetzu's Avatar Vicarius

I hope its the one with the guy in front of carthage. Seems wierd to have a full body pic seeing as how every other game only had a face. Also I wonder what happened to the original Rome guy, with the black hair looking all smug and beat up. He's probably still on the website.
    One Punch Man Series VS My Hero Academia Series - Who's Better?

Indefinitely Banned

You are picky aren't you Uzo, your just have to buy both of them and be done with the matter, nice art gallery you have there, must be were your rep is coming from? btw this is yur 2nd thread you have ever started! please don't make this a habit and continue to spam threads on a yearly bases. Now back in your place boy and leave this trivial matter alone, people obviously have far more to whine about.

only kidding Uzo
    Last edited by AgentGB; May 09, 2013 at 02:34 PM.

Cresilia's Avatar Tiro

I liked the red cover, but meh I won't be getting the box so who cares.