Thread: Rome Casus Belli Gold - New "Trophaeum 551 A.V.C" Provincial campaign - preview

Iulianus Apostata's Avatar CRVORE CONTRA AVRVM

Default Rome Casus Belli Gold - New "Trophaeum 551 A.V.C" Provincial campaign - preview

Here's a little preview for the new provincial campaign, named "Thropaeum 551 A.V.C", which is based on the RS II basic campaign map (there are, as you can see, a lot of custom improvements) and will be included in the next 1.8.5 patch :
    The new campaign will begin in 202 b.c., at the time of the Battle of Zama, and will end in 180 a.d.

Actual edited map_regions.tga. I have extended the map to the south, to include Rapsa and Elephantine in their corrected positions:

hosting immagini

Latium with the new coasts/beachs, new pontine swamps and the new Mount Circeo:

Post here your comments.
    Last edited by Iulianus Apostata; November 21, 2013 at 04:20 AM.
    "Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori" - Horatius

airborne guy's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: Rome Casus Belli Gold - New "Trophaeum 551 A.V.C" Provincial campaign - preview

Nice, will there be an english translation?

When will we see the patch?

Thanks

Default Re: Rome Casus Belli Gold - New "Trophaeum 551 A.V.C" Provincial campaign - preview

Sorry but it will not be an english traslation before the release of the patch 1.8.5 (i dont' speak english very well). I'm working hard for the patch ...i dont' know when i will finish it, but it will be released soon.

Liu Zheng's Avatar Miles

Quote Originally Posted by Iulianus Apostata View Post
    Sorry but it will not be an english traslation before the release of the patch 1.8.5 (i dont' speak english very well). I'm working hard for the patch ...i dont' know when i will finish it, but it will be released soon.
    Can't wait! I really like this mod, it's one my favorite for Rome.

Any new script?

Yes! The new campaign will have a new separate script (very very similar to the normal campaign's one), with the 4 roman military reforms, and a lot of other features!

- Geografy -

Germany and Caledonia will have a lot of dense forests (as in ancient world), much more than the vanilla RS II map. There will be the beaches (thanks to LegioXIIIGemina, who has done a great job with the new forests and the beaches).

Last edited by Iulianus Apostata; July 09, 2013 at 03:20 PM.