Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread: [SUBMOD] War of Conquest

Default Re: [Submod] War of Conquest. An extension to the King of Rivers&Hills. (House Gardener Preview, Page 8)

When this mod will be ready?

SoulGamesInc's Avatar Lord Commander
    Content Staff Citizen Gaming Staff

Default Re: [Submod] War of Conquest. An extension to the King of Rivers&Hills. (House Gardener Preview, Page 8)

Quote Originally Posted by Rharek View Post
    The majority of the basic work is almost finished but there is still much to do.

I plan to make this project all it can be before releasing a public version, after the basics on factions/houses are done there is still the effort of polishing our work and adding extras like custom AoR Units, Skins & Scripts etc. Depending on the time it takes to reach our goals, we may or may not decide to release a Public Beta of sorts just to give people a taste of the project. I make no promises on that so don't hold your breath.

Uriyaca's Avatar Protector Domesticus
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Quote Originally Posted by Rharek View Post
    Its done when its done
    Hell, I've always wanted to say that

Hey soul are you going to do some Hotseats and Normal lets plays of your War of Conquest mod once it is finished?
    "Nothing is True Everything is permitted"

Uri and I both want to setup a hotseat once it's complete i believe. I'll ofc be doing a series or two with it on my channel also when the time comes.

Me and Uri are just working on changing the quotes to match the era right now. I'm hoping to get all the factions basics done soon, so maybe we will release a Public Beta for playtesting in the future.

Good luck looking forward to play this mod and to watch your videos on your channel keep up the great work

Uriyaca's Avatar Protector Domesticus
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Were mostly taking the quotes from real things that these characters said, but sadly there aren't too much of those so we invent a bunch
    Like this one which came up in our glorious submod leader's mind - "Mern fought valiantly. Mern fought nobly. And Mern was burnt alive"

Deska140's Avatar Tiro

Hah , that quote made my day ;d

Awesome Quote Mate

Quote Originally Posted by uriyaca View Post
    "Mern fought valiantly. Mern fought nobly. And Mern was burnt alive"
    That was indeed one of my best quotes, just around 36-40 more to go. I liked this one of mine also...

"My fortress is impregnable!" - Harren Hoare, before burning alive in his fortress.

Deska140's Avatar Tiro

Man, you should become main Westeros TW quote writer ! ;D

Badger-dude's Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by SoulGamesInc View Post
    That was indeed one of my best quotes, just around 36-40 more to go. I liked this one of mine also...

"My fortress is impregnable!" - Harren Hoare, before burning alive in his fortress.
    Sounds like there should be some rubbing together of hands and evil cackling accompanying that..

I just uploaded War of Conquest: Dev Diary #2. It's a video preview of House(s) Targaryen, Hoare, Stark and Bolton. I'll upload new Dev Diary's once more progress is made, and am currently awaiting files for House(s) Arryn, Lannister, Gardener and Yronwood. Don't forget to subscribe to my Channel at www.youtube.com/user/SoulGamesInc for future updates on the project. EDIT: +Rep the team to make us work faster!

Link Below...
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Last edited by SoulGamesInc; July 24, 2013 at 06:17 AM.

Default Re: [Submod] War of Conquest. An extension to the King of Rivers&Hills. (Developer Diary #2 - Page 9)

Could you tell me, what tools you are using?

Guti00's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: [Submod] War of Conquest. An extension to the King of Rivers&Hills. (Developer Diary #2 - Page 9)

You will make many family trees or you'll keep the lords as generals?

Quote Originally Posted by spider111 View Post
    what tools you are using?
    That depends on what you mean by tools, for Modding or Video's?

Quote Originally Posted by Guti00 View Post
    You will make many family trees or you'll keep the lords as generals?
    I aim to keep the secondary family trees in the project, just like they are in Rivers&Hills. All of your Lords will also have their own Family Traits, that will pass to their children etc.
    EDIT: The reason some of them are Generals in the video is simple, we have yet to add new family trees for them.
    Last edited by SoulGamesInc; July 24, 2013 at 07:58 AM.

Guti00's Avatar Libertus

ok

I mean modding.

I don't use any modding tools.

The majority of the work simply requires a understanding of the text files. Things like pictures (Portraits, Ancillaries, Banners etc) are edited with Photoshop/GIMP.
    Last edited by SoulGamesInc; July 24, 2013 at 02:10 PM.

In my opinion, you should give Targaryens Dragonstone and King's Landing as their only starting settlements, have them start with three stacks, allowing the player to conquer the crownlands, as opposed to starting with them already. Nice work though.

Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast