Thread: New version of Prophecy of Pendor out now

Heinz Guderian's Avatar *takes off trousers

Default New version of Prophecy of Pendor out now

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=126952.0

dont know if this has been mentioned or whether this is in the right forum, but PoP 3.6 (and 3.61 patch is out now). Amazing additions by MadVader include lots of bugfixes as well as off the top of my head:

-new Custom Knighthood orders - make your own orders with your own equipment, training etc including Noldor stuff
    -new merc parties for kings - if you become a king, you can hire a stack of mercs to follow you
    -new troops, Mettenheims, Barclays, Marleons, Veccavians etc
    -new armours and weapons
    -knightly order quests - culminating in an epic battle and an amazing reward
    -lots of other things

Like Ian Rush once said of playing in Italy for Juventus :" its like a whole different country"

Denny Crane!'s Avatar Comes Rei Militaris

Default Re: New version of Prophecy of Pendor out now

Oh my fething word and here I am halfway across the bastard country away from my bastard PC. I've literally just gotten into playing POP bigtime and finding the new version really challenging, can't seem to get it going but god damn if it wasn't the best damn failure I've had.

Literally can't wait to get home but fear I"m stuck out of the house possibly until Friday. Hey Heinz do you know if Save Games are compatible?

Yes, save game compatible, but some changes(not gamebreaking) will need new game.
    “The hardest thing in the world is to assume the mood of a warrior. It is of no use to be sad and complain and feel justified in doing so, believing that someone is always doing something to us. Nobody is doing anything to anybody, much less to a warrior.” ― Don Juan
    "It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the press. It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of speech. It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who has given us the freedom to demonstrate. It is the soldier, who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the protester to burn the flag." -- Father Dennis Edward O'Brien, USMC

Ah well I'm only 50 days in the current game, if the companion bubble is the same, I have no lordly relationships, I am a mercenary for the Empire and I have used the Rane Qualis gem for an elixer. From what little of I know I don't think anything in there is typically game breaking.

Thank you tMtMtL

Ah, good to know. I might install this mod again for this. I haven't played PoP in a long while.

Facupay's Avatar Senator

The custom Knighthood orders are awesome. It's was extremely expensive and took tons of time but my knights are now killing machines with noldor longswords, enchanted shields, Jatu warbeasts and primus armor. I tried to keep them with golden armor and horses for roleplay reasons, if you really want -and have unlocked the equipment and have the money- you can give them netherworld chargers, runed swords and noldor or demonic armor, they'll look like **** but they'll rape armies times larger.
    HUMAN IS FISH ISLAM IS WATER. COME TO WATER AND BE RELAX...

Having real trouble getting my own kingdom off the ground!