Thread: Worth Downloading?

Default Worth Downloading?

Hi im looking for the best warband mod out there ive tried floris which was alright, but form what ive read this is one of the best mods out there,

Your opinion?

Default Re: Worth Downloading?

This mod has lances and everything in Latin.
    I dislike it being in Latin but they may have a translation on the taleworlds forums.
    Lances in a new system for recruiting units, instead of getting units from villages and turning them into knights you just get a random selection of units from your fiefs and towns.
    You walk in and for a small startup cost (2000 denars if I remember right)
    You get about 15 people for the cost and an upkeep fee.
    a small group, about 3 cavalry men, 7 or 8 infantry and the rest in ranged troops, 4 or so.
    You will have problems starting out as a commoner rather than a lord, you don't have much money and can't get many units because you don't have much money and you don't have much money because you don't have the men to fight bandits and deserters.

So start as a lord, preferably in a faction that it won't be hard to find fights with.
    That's where the crusading mechanic comes in. If you talk to your faction leader you can ask him if you can go on a crusade, you become exempt from any local wars your on and you can travel to the holy land to fight whoever has upset the crusader states at the time. This requires you be in a catholic faction though, possibly Orthodox if I remember right.

Domesticus

Definately worth it. Theres some crashes, but if you fiddle with the graphics settings and save often, its not bad

Holger Danske's Avatar Comes Limitis

It has it's merits, but since it's officially dead I would advice against getting too invested. You'll be in for a dissapointment given all the bugs and problems that wont be fixed. I think I'll just wait for Bannerlord II and keep my eyes fixed on The Veild Stars.

Kinjo's Avatar Taiko

^ This

It was a great mod, but there are too many bugs to waste your time on it.