Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Sengoku

Default Re: The Sengoku Campaign - New Release - 1.1

I hope you also fix the custom battles with the next update

Hello

I wonder, are your three mods compatible with universal ai mod ? I mean The Hedge Knight's http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...n-One-and-S2R*

I couldnt find anything regarding this. Thanks in advance.

When will this get a new update ?

No offence intended, but how different actually is this to vanilla Shogun 2? Don't get me wrong, I like Tenka Fubu as much as everyone else and Taiheiki is an absolute masterpiece. But this one? What is it apart from a few clan renamings (Ukita, Matsunaga, Ryuzoji) and the removal of a few clans which always get destroyed within the first ten turns in the first place (Murakami, Ogigayatsu, Yamanouchi)?

Will this ever s a patch ?

bladeroffire's Avatar Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by Homusubi View Post
    No offence intended, but how different actually is this to vanilla Shogun 2? Don't get me wrong, I like Tenka Fubu as much as everyone else and Taiheiki is an absolute masterpiece. But this one? What is it apart from a few clan renamings (Ukita, Matsunaga, Ryuzoji) and the removal of a few clans which always get destroyed within the first ten turns in the first place (Murakami, Ogigayatsu, Yamanouchi)?
    Hi Homusubi.

I believe the only real difference with this campaign (and the rest) is that the era has been changed as well as other in game related factors such as generals, units and a few other bits and pieces. I'm sure Hayabusa can elaborate further if required.

~Cheers Bladeroffire.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by BFMSAND View Post
    When will this get a new update ?

Hi BFMSAND.

I'm sure Hayabusa plans on updating this mod in the future but as you may know he has two other major mods to work on and will get around to updating each respectively when he has the time/oppitunity.

~Cheers Bladeroffire.
    Last edited by bladeroffire; November 26, 2013 at 10:12 AM.

--------------------------------------------------------
    The Tenka Fubu Campaign | Alpha Tester
    The Taiheiki Campaign | Alpha Tester

This is finest MOD I ever seen!!! YEAH!!!

I'm playing as Oda and found bug.
    I conquered Kaga. but somehow, whenever I assassinate, or eliminate Ikko Ikki daimyo(he is in Ecchu), Bugged General appears in Kaga, which is my domain, and whole city stops working.
    It remains mine in campaign map, but whole control is disabled and troops inside looks like enemy's one(? mark).

Anyone having same issue?

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries

Default Re: The Sengoku Campaign - 1.1

Moved from 'Released' section

This is finest MOD I ever seen!!! YEAH!!!

I'm playing as Oda and found bug.
    I conquered Kaga. but somehow, whenever I assassinate, or eliminate Ikko Ikki daimyo(he is in Ecchu), Bugged General appears in Kaga, which is my domain, and whole city stops working.
    It remains mine in campaign map, but whole control is disabled and troops inside looks like enemy's one(? mark).

Anyone having same issue?
    I havn't personally, but my brother said something like that when he was playing as the Azai.

I suspected something would go wrong with the Kaga province. I seem to have accidentally altered some of the information of the province; I thought I reset it all, but must have missed something. I will try to fix that, as well as the custom battles capabilities, when I next get the chance to.
    Sorry about that.

~ Click the image above to check out my mods ~
    Under the patronage of
    PikeStance

arten800's Avatar Civis

Finally I can play as the Otomo with this and with the Radious Unit Pack 2 armies filled with stacks of Portugese Units will dominate Japan!
    ARE YOU READY,LETS GO,PUT YA GUNS ON!-Date Masamune[Sengoku Basara]

Is this modded campaign compatible with Darth mod? also, I know for sure it wont be compatible with *Expanded Japan* by uanime5, but he adds so many important factions, I'd love it if Katsuie Shibata was merged within Oda forces as a general. And is Tokugawa allied with oda, and at war with Imagawa? that would be essential.

Nirppu's Avatar Laetus

I played this with my friend and after I conquered Echizen the game crashed on both off us and keeps crashing when I conquer it with Matsunaga.

I need help installing it... I read the readme text, but its still not working. Im probably doing something wrong... Help would be appreciated.

Default Re: The Sengoku Campaign - New Release - 1.0

It doesn't work... I did a sthe readme says. I:
    - removed all mods from the data folder
    - placed the Sengoku folder in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\total war shogun 2
    - activated the Sengoku Mod in the Mod Manager.

No changes, same calns as always and it starts form 1545

Default Re: The Sengoku Campaign - New Release - 1.0

does it work with the radious mods?

hello.I'm not a native so that I can't write so much,sorry,sorry.
    loving this mod and HAYABUSA's another mod which named "tenka fubu"mod.
    these mods are next to perfect but these would be more perfect if Oda's banner and sashimono to be "eiraku tsuho".
    enjoy your mods ,thank you

I'm 100% sure that something is seriously wrong with Kaga Province.
    This time, I was playing Oda. I attacked Kaga(belongs to Asakura clan) and S2TW crashed. worse than bugged general.
    Are you fixing it or not planning any patch? I mean no offense and I pay my utmost respect on this MOD, but this is old and critical bug without being fixed for 9 months.

i only own shogun 2 vanilla, may this work?

Yes, this works with Vanilla. No worries!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast