Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Sengoku

Default Re: The Sengoku Campaign

Nagamasa Sama, Nagamasa Sama

Alright. It's looking like the Azai are definitely in right now, currently replacing the Date.
    The daimyo is a very young (16) Azai Nagamasa and I've gone against history slightly and made his wife Oichi, despite them not being married until 1567. I quite like Mitsuhide's idea of using honour as the focus point for the Azai and their alliance to the Asakura and Oda (in Oda's case, not really an alliance, but a past friendship boost).

I've currently started putting in the Matsunaga to replace the Iga Sokoku Ikki (Hattori), due to their similarities in being unorthodox and scheming and whatnot. However, I'm not sure whether to use the Matsunaga, or their patron clan, the Miyoshi. Whilst the Matsunaga were around a little longer and Hisahide was a pretty cool character, the Miyoshi would have the ability to fight the Hosokawa clan. This would be interesting to see these two very old clans battle on both Shikoku and around the capital. Also, the Matsunaga are vassals of the Miyoshi, and starting the game as a vassal is no fun.... decisions....

Lastly, I'll probably look into either the Ukita, Urakami or Imagawa for the last new clan. Ukita or Urakami for their conflict and good location in central Chugoku or the Imagawa to have a 'reclaiming power' campaign like the Takeda in Tenka Fubu. As the Sengoku Campaign now starts in 1561, Imagawa Yoshimoto has been killed at Okehazama and the old retainers of the Imagawa, the Tokugawa, have sided with the enemy Oda clan. So, the Imagawa, under Ujizane, must reclaim their hold over the Tokaido, or something like that.

~ Click the image above to check out my mods ~
    Under the patronage of
    PikeStance

Some nice ideas Sigmar, but unfortunately only a few are suitable.
    • Akechi - not yet large enough to hold a province.
    • Imagawa - likely addition.
    • Honda - not yet large enough to hold a province.
    • Maeda - not yet large enough to hold a province.
    • Azai - added.
    • Katakura - not large enough to hold a province.
    • Miyomoto - not large enought to hold a province.
    • Toyotomi - not yet large enough to hold a province.
    • Ishida - not yet large enough to hold a province.
    • Takeda - in.
    • Date - they own a province, but aren't playable anymore.
    • Oda - in.

I reckon the Miyoshi and Imagawa will be the other two clans to be added.
    But here's a look at the Azai:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Under the patronage of
    PikeStance

Nirppu's Avatar Laetus

Are you going to add Matsunaga still as bonus clan?

If I may make recommendations as towards the clans themselves, and not to what we should add. For the sake of space and time I will be dividing up the clans by posts. Oda: Clan Leader: Nobunaga Oda. Age: 27, Rank: 4, Honor: 4 (with victories). Skills: Strategist (Level 3), Poet (Level 1), Infantry Leader (Level 2). Traits: Listens to Gajin, War is Slaughter, Courageous. Retainers: Exceptional Bodyguard, Go Board. Wife: Nohime. Age: 26. Traits: Beautiful Wife.

I'm so excited to play this! haha i have to decide first whether i'm gonna stamp out japan with the asai, or the imagawa...so hard to choose. Do we have an estimated time of completion? I want to mark my calender

Here's the clan-selection screen at the moment (the Imagawa are still using the Shimazu text for the moment, but that will change). But you can see the new clans' icons up the top:

Quote Originally Posted by Nirppu View Post
    Are you going to add Matsunaga still as bonus clan?
    Oh yes, sorry. The Matsunaga are playable, not the Miyoshi. My mistake. :s

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsuhide View Post
    I'm so excited to play this! haha i have to decide first whether i'm gonna stamp out japan with the asai, or the imagawa...so hard to choose. Do we have an estimated time of completion? I want to mark my calender
    Hmm. There's no release date as of yet, depending on how much work I can to do on this with my exams coming up. Hopefully, it will be released before TW: Rome II however, although possibly earlier if I can do it.

If you look at it though, there isn't too much left to do. But some things (like diplomacy) take quite a while.

PROGRESS
    • Done
    • WIP / Tweaking
    • Not Started

Main Menu:
    • Faction Icons
    • Faction Information
    • Faction Text
    • Menu Textures
    • Custom Battles Changes

Visual:
    • Campaign Map Textures
    • Game Menus

Clans:
    • Clan Changes (New Clans, Removal of Clans, etc.)
    • Clan Icons (kamon)
    • Clan Banners (nobori)
    • Agent Icons
    • Uniform Colours
    • Minimap Colours
    • Unique Effects for New Clans
    • Characters (Daimyo, Wives, Generals)

Text:
    • Factions
    • Menus
    • Character Names

Models:
    • New Daimyo Models (Playable Clans)
    • New Daimyo Models (non-Playable Clans)
    • Unique General Models (Shibata Katsuie, etc.)

Scripting:
    • Campaign Start; Armies
    • Campaign Start; Camera Positions
    • Campaign Start; Fog of War

Diplomacy:
    • Short Diplomacy (Allied, at War, Trade Agreements and Vassals)
    • Long Diplomacy (Diplomacy factors: Past Friendship, Military Alliance)
    • Personalities (Temperament and Integrity of Clans)

Last edited by Hayabusa Sushi; August 25, 2013 at 03:50 AM.

Under the patronage of
    PikeStance

Nirppu's Avatar Laetus

I was wondering could you make Matsunaga Hisahide something like 30 or 40 because in my oppinion i would bee dull if i died if natural cause so fast. X S

Nirppu's Avatar Laetus

Let me correct that i wrote it with phone x D
    I was wondering could you make Matsunaga Hisahide something like 30 or 40 because in my oppinion it would be dull if he died of natural cause so fast x D

Quote Originally Posted by Nirppu View Post
    Let me correct that i wrote it with phone x D
    I was wondering could you make Matsunaga Hisahide something like 30 or 40 because in my oppinion it would be dull if he died of natural cause so fast x D
    Hisahide is 51 at the start of the campaign. I'll do some testing, hopefully he'll be able to survive a whole campaign - Nobunaga is quite old at the start of Tenka Fubu and never dies of natural causes when I play it. If necessary, however, I will raise the age when characters start dying of natural causes, so Hisahide can last longer. (Remember, Mori Motonari is also very old at 64 at the start of Sengoku. )

Speaking of Hisahide, I finally got around to making a unique model for him... (with a few obvious inspirations taken from Sengoku Basara, without making him look out of place )

Under the patronage of
    PikeStance

Nirppu's Avatar Laetus

I think he looks quite nice good job : D

SunWulf's Avatar Libertus

Your campaign trilogy really deserves it's own mod forum . Thank you for all your work right now I'm thoroughly enjoying a Date game in Tenka Fubu till I get more used to it then I really want to try Akechi or Hideyoshi again, found them to be very very hard to start after just playing vanilla >_< .

Nirppu's Avatar Laetus

I have been excited and it hard for me to wait. So can I ask you about how far are you?

Hey, I was just wondering whether this mod is still being worked on? Even with the release of Rome II I still find myself coming back to Shogun II, and I would really love to have a new overhaul mod to revitalize my love for SII!

i also wonder when it will be released or if it worked on it

rome 2 long live the the Emperor, lol wont buy rome 2 cause this mod and the others rock so much

Sengoku Sushi's Avatar Libertus

HAYABUSA SUSHI SAN!! HAYABUSA SUSHI SAN! I Have a suggestion, since this a total Sengoku Conversion mod, I have a small idea, perhaps you should look into working with uanime5 and His Historical Province mod, I think it would beef it up greatly, http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...1-new-factions)

Default Re: The Sengoku Campaign - New Release - 1.0

Hey everyone, apologies for the recent inactivity on the forums, but I've had a few exams, etc. in the past week. Plus I've been working on getting Sengoku finished...

..which it finally is!
    Head over to the OP and click the download link at the end of the first post to grab yourself a copy of Sengoku!

Under the patronage of
    PikeStance

Default Re: The Sengoku Campaign - New Release - 1.0

Woah, I was not expecting that! I'll go try it now! Thanks Hayabusa!!!!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast