Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Sengoku

Default Re: The Sengoku Campaign - The Final Installment of the Hayabusa Mod Trilogy

Kansuke Dono!! So awesome I always want to see him in STW after watching Furinkazan Thank you for your hard work

Default Re: The Sengoku Campaign - The Final Installment of the Hayabusa Mod Trilogy

I am always very impressed with your work, and the Sengoku campaign look very promising. If I may ask a few questions, will clans be able to convert to Christianity? Also will you be adding in any new buildings to the campaign as well as many new units? Also, there is an excellent map of the time (although it is three years after the beginning of this campaign, it is very accurate) that I think will greatly assist you: http://www.fas.harvard.edu/~chgis/ja..._1564_1573.gif

Apologies for the recent inactivity, but I have still been working on this mod, I just haven't been on the forums for a while.

To answer some questions:

• I've still deciding whether the Matsunaga will be given Yamato province and be allied to the Miyoshi, or own Tamba province and be vassals to the Miyoshi. As it stands now, the former is currently in place.
    • I've decided to get rid of Kenshin's monk robes over his armour. I may add a haori later, but designs on the haori must be symmetrical. Which means Kenshin's tatsu/dragon "龍" kanji wouldn't work.
    • I've been trying to add the dragon maedate to Yoshimoto, but there have been a few issues. Lately, I've been considering doing away with his helmet in favour of a courtier eboshi.
    • Clans will be able to convert to Christianity and religion will play a more important role than in the Tenka Fubu Campaign. In Tenka Fubu, the power of the Ikko Ikki was waning and they were fighting off the Oda at their last fortress in Ishiyama Honganji, in Sengoku, however, the Ikko Ikki are nearing the height of their power with the rise of warrior monks across Japan to oppose the samurai clans.
    • I've not looked into new buildings too much. In Tenka Fubu, there was only the new castle building chain at Azuchi. I'm not sure which sort of buildings could be added to the campaign for Sengoku. Any ideas are appreciated though.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Uesugi Kenshin

Tokugawa Ieyasu

~ Click the image above to check out my mods ~
    Under the patronage of
    PikeStance

can you tell us the process of this mod?

Dokuganryu's Avatar Laetus

Default Re: The Sengoku Campaign

Will the Tokugawa start as Vassals to the Oda or the Imagawa? (obviously depends on the start date of the mod)

Quote Originally Posted by Dokuganryu View Post
    Will the Tokugawa start as Vassals to the Oda or the Imagawa? (obviously depends on the start date of the mod)
    I had the campaign starting right before Okehazama, which is 1560 and the Tokugawa as Imagawa vassals. But I'm probably going to change it to 1561, after Yoshimoto's death, with Ieyasu as Nobunaga's vassal.

Under the patronage of
    PikeStance

I liked Ieyasu as NObunagas pawn, though if that is the case is there a possibility that this could be a Sengoku Basara mod? with actual generals like Yukimora Sanada , and Date Maumune and the like lol

john duca's Avatar Biarchus

I still wait for a mod to make sanada yukimura playable

Erwin Rommel's Avatar EYE-PATCH FETISH

Apologies. We of the Sekighara Campaign can only make Sanada Masayuki Playable......and his son Nobuyuki.

(Its clickable by the way....An S2 overhaul mod.)

Seriously. Click it. Its the only overhaul mod that's overhauling enough to bring out NEW clans
    Masaie. Retainer of Akaie|AntonIII

Quote Originally Posted by john duca View Post
    I still wait for a mod to make sanada yukimura playable
    Quote Originally Posted by Erwin Rommel View Post
    Apologies. We of the Sekighara Campaign can only make Sanada Masayuki Playable......and his son Nobuyuki.
    Yeah, I'm afraid Yukimura hasn't been born yet in 1561. You'll have to settle with OYAKATA-SAMA~!
    Last edited by Hayabusa Sushi; July 31, 2013 at 04:55 AM.

Under the patronage of
    PikeStance

Damn Sengoku Basara and its false hopes Grrrrr

john duca's Avatar Biarchus

Quote Originally Posted by Erwin Rommel View Post
    Sorry , your mod would be great if you get rid of that religion system..with loyalists to oda or something..

Quote Originally Posted by john duca View Post
    Sorry , your mod would be great if you get rid of that religion system..with loyalists to oda or something..
    It would be only effective in the Tenka Fubu mod when there were massive coalitions against the Oda. In this mod religion will play a more important role with the Christian Otomo controlling most of Kyushu and the Ikko sects at their prime.

Hi all, I just won a campaign on the tenka fubu mod (I'll leave it to you to guess with whom I won ), and now I'm looking at this mod, and it looks really good! Only thing is, after looking at the playable clan list, i noticed the playable clans are the same as the regular game, and one of the things I liked most about tenka fubu, and sekigahara was the ability to play as unique clans. Would it be possible to put clans like the azai, saito, and imagawa into the standard roster? I can help make some ideas for these clans in terms of abilities, daimyo design, etc. I'd love to be part of this in any way I can!

I notice that to i like playing as obscure factions or factions that were not in the vanilla game though i would my pants if i could play as Azai Nagamasa, i loved him and his armor in sengoku basara

Hmm. I can look into that.
    Which clans should be lost and which should be added?
    I'm willing to change Shimazu, Date and Hattori to new clans. I'd prefer to keep clans like Hojo, Mori and Chosokabe, as they aren't covered in Tenka Fubu and I'd like to work with them. And I like keeping Ikko Ikki and Otomo for the religious differences. Lastly, Oda, Tokugawa, Takeda and Uesugi are the main clans of the campaign, so they have to stay.

Anyway, which clans would you like to see? Azai? Asakura? Matsunaga? Miyoshi? Others?

Under the patronage of
    PikeStance

I would say ro use Azai, Asakura, and Asai (nagamasa), mitsunari Ishidi clan, akechi clan,

Black_Watch42's Avatar Libertus

If possible could you keep the Shimazu? Or at least make them a bonus clan?

I would say put the azai in for sure, with nagamasa being the leader. The azai could have nagamasa as the daimyo, and oichi as his wife. They could also have an alliance with the oda, and asakura, but the oda and asakura are hostile, so war would be inevitable, letting the azai pick which clan to side with I also have an idea for the ability for the azai, if you are interested.
    The Power of Honor:
    *Increased Loyalty and honor for Generals and Daimyo
    *Increased morale when defending
    *Diplomatic actions leave higher effect on other clans
    I also think the game could be without the date, hattori, and shimazu as you said, since they weren't important just yet. The imagawa I think would be a great addition, and then I think either the miyoshi, or the saito?

Azai would be a wise choice, since they were Nobunaga's main opposition after the Satio. Perhaps a bonus to loyalty/honor in reference to their honoring of their alliance with the Asakura. It would be logical to replace them with the Hattori due to the close proximity. While I would recommend against the Asakura, they Miyoshi, Matsunaga or Hatakeyama would also be good choices due to their regional power

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast