Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Sengoku

Default Re: The Sengoku Campaign - 1.1

I'm 100% sure that something is seriously wrong with Kaga Province.
    This time, I was playing Oda. I attacked Kaga(belongs to Asakura clan) and S2TW crashed. worse than bugged general.
    Are you fixing it or not planning any patch? I mean no offense and I pay my utmost respect on this MOD, but this is old and critical bug without being fixed for 9 months.
    I haven't seen Hayabusa-san on the forum for quite some time. I really hope this mod is still alive. I really like the idea of playing as clans like the Azai and Matsunaga. I know nothing about modding, so unfortunately I couldn't try to fix it.

The Wandering Storyteller's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Can someone tell me where I can find the instructions on how to install this? My Shogun 2 crashed because of this.

Cool, it's like Dragon vs Tiger in Nobunaga's Ambition.

~ Click the image above to check out my mods ~
    Under the patronage of
    PikeStance

Default Re: Sengoku

The final version of Sengoku is now available. It is now far easier to install and I have done my best to fix as many bugs as possible.
    In particular, I have done my best to remedy the Kaga province issue that often causes the game to crash. I believe I have found the source of the problem and have reverted it to the files from the original Shogun 2 game. That should solve the issues with Kaga. If the issue persists, I really have no idea what might be causing it.
    Nevertheless, if you are interested in a 1560 scenario mod, you can always check out Ambition, my latest and greatest mod.

~ Click the image above to check out my mods ~
    Under the patronage of
    PikeStance

mhawari's Avatar Miles

sir, can i play sengoku.mod with expanded map?

Excuse me Mr. Hayabusa Sushi, and sorry if I'm bothering, I've tried out the mod and really liked to start playing the campaign as the Takeda, but unfortunately when I tried to load a save file, the game crashed while loading it. There are no other mods activated in the launcher, and this problem only happens when loading a game save from the mod while it's enabled. Thank you for your dedication.

Sengoku_Campaign.pack is bugged to hell. CTDs are imminent. This will never be fixed. Fair warning: don't play.

I created a ModDB page for the mod and uploaded it overthere. https://www.moddb.com/mods/the-sengoku-campaign

Mundus Bellicus - TWC - ModDB - Discord - Steam
    ~ Patronized by Gaius Baltar, son of the Great Family of imb39, of the House of Garbarsardar, of the Noble House of Wilpuri.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456