Page 4 of 504 FirstFirst 12345678910111213142954104 ... LastLast

Thread: HTW RP OOC - Part 2

Default Re: HTW RP OOC - Part 2

So, Nevaion is immortal.

What happens if we beat him/anyone with similar attributes within an inch of their life, tie whatever is left to a tree, and leave them there forever?

In theory, anyway. It's not like I intend to do this (without good reason, of course).

TheHylianJuggalo's Avatar Senator

So I am near completed with the standard Zora's lines. Next, Labrynna. Any takers? (Labrynna's mine(with the exception of Ambi and Veran) Wizzrobe next on the list, then Hyrule
    Michael Scott Meisenhelter - 3/3/1963-11/4/2015
    -Lost, but not forgotten. Baptized by fire.-

When I die,
    Show no pitty,
    Send my soul to Juggalo City.
    Dig my grave six feet deep,
    Put two matches by my feet,
    Put two hatchets on my chest,
    And tell my homies I did my best

Quote Originally Posted by Mjolnr839 View Post
    I assumed the letter was read out loud and i could hear it, if it wasn't i shall edit post haste.
    My character merely handed the written notes to Sereno, so it's likely up to Zector. I'm sure he won't mind in the slightest however; It's no big deal. Andromalius would have welcomed the two spies and graciously shared the information anyway, as the completion of his task would be assisted by any who are willing.

And that's Nebuzia, looking down at everything that breathes, while being comlpletely useless at pretty much everything as long as magic isn't allowed.

Edit:
    So recently I found this great Bruce Campbell intro, and thought it fitted Cerule best. So Zector, this is for you:

In eight hundred one the Twili invasion had begun
    And Queen Rutela’s favourite son had a job he wanted done
    That man so loved the ladies, both beautiful and smart
    Most of them found his mix intriguing, a scoundrel with a heart

From the Halls of Domain Prime to the shores of royal beds
    There was never an ocean guard braver, a daring buccaneer is he
    He’ll halt the bolt advance of Zant’s attack
    There ain’t a Twili or Majora supporter who don’t … know Jackcer!

From the Halls of Domain Prime to the shores of royal beds
    Saillin’ ‘round the bloody world to defend piracy
    And when yer need a fighting man yer’d trust to watch yer back
    Just ask the half-blood right next ta yer (damn right) it’s… Jackscer!
    Last edited by gaiachild; May 01, 2013 at 08:18 AM.

Emrys's Avatar Primicerius

@Avatar
    It seems life has been catching up with us all. Hope everything turns out all right.

@Diddly
    I do believe that Palarnus is up next in the conversation, unless you wanted Boris to respond.

@Gaia
    I do find the ranting and raving of Kurashi to be rather hysterical. Burning Dekus mounted on furry Octos? How do you even come up with this stuff?

Zectorman's Avatar Primicerius

@Gaia, Thank you. You have combined my love of sea shanties, Cerule and most importantly the king of Groovy, Bruce Campbell. Hail to the king baby.

@Dragus
    The letter is still at the table, Sereno is gazing at it without moving, cause he is like a silent mummy that only moves to startle people who thought he was just a statue XD
    Last edited by Zectorman; May 01, 2013 at 12:46 PM.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgxBxU9wSP8

Ferdinand Von Terl, he knew how to RP before you could even Speak your name!

Attaxer's Avatar Campidoctor

@ Diddly

Way to kill Nevaion #1 Cut off his head
    Way to kill Nevaion #2 Eat him
    Way to kill Nevaion #3 Don't cut off his head, but keep all his body parts ( except the head) in little boxes scattered across Hyrule.

He's nearly immortal not completely immortal lol.

▲ ▲

Quenya's Map

Quote Originally Posted by gaiachild View Post
    being comlpletely useless at pretty much everything as long as magic isn't allowed.
    Andromalius feels your pain entirely and bears immense empathy. Perhaps we should arrange for a therapeutic meeting over coffee and a moderately-tenderized child.

Zector: We'll position you just outside the garage door immediately. The trick-or-treaters will not escape us this time.

Zectorman's Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by Dragus View Post
    Andromalius feels your pain entirely and bears immense empathy. Perhaps we should arrange for a therapeutic meeting over coffee and a moderately-tenderized child.

Zector: We'll position you just outside the garage door immediately. The trick-or-treaters will not escape us this time.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfopWVASzaQ
    and because i thought this was cool
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgxBxU9wSP8

Ferdinand Von Terl, he knew how to RP before you could even Speak your name!

So Zaven shall be gone for an unknown length of time. So I'll be brining in someone new in the next day or so. For this exact moment I'm enjoying how Gaia has made being all powerful into a drawback. Brilliantly done really.
    Leon-(Died in battle)Zaven-(Vanished into the shadow temple)Xantear-west Rintaro-East

The site appears to currently be in the midst of some technical issues. If my latest post in the RP thread shows up twice, if those applicable would please delete the second/duplicate one I would be greatly appreciative.
    Last edited by Dragus; May 01, 2013 at 02:20 PM.

Time for the others to join in the Mjol and Dragus show.

Play nice, or no White lightning Donuts, or Strawberry cake for you.

Windrider37's Avatar Centenarius

ok, just got in, imma go post nao, lol
    My Skype and steam name is Windrider37 on both. I love chatting and playing games if someone would like to do either ^.^

Emrys's Avatar Primicerius

I just realized that thus RP has been around for almost 10 months now... That's a while...

I realized we are on 77 pages and have not even really started the actual plot yet.

This is not necessarily a bad thing though, provided everyone has had fun. Fun is the primary objective of the RP, so I'm quite fine with it. (Especially if everyone has had anywhere near as much fun as I've had so far. Joining these threads was one of the best decisions I've made in a long time.)

I've actually always been very fond of "smelling the roses" and taking time aside for detail in RP stories, provided it doesn't entirely hold things up or detrimentally affect the fun for anyone.

You ever play a game of Crusader Kings 2 for 5 hours and turn Sweden into a whirling sawblade of death, destruction, lust and murder that throws gold around like it was the only way to fight of the plague?

No?

Just me?

Maybe my dad?

*Sat here for ten minutes trying to think of how to work an "I'LL DO IT!!!!!" Into a thing but couldn't.*

Sips is the real guy, and the best guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mjolnr839 View Post
    Sips is the real guy, and the best guy.
    Nonsense. Sjin has far superior facial hair!
    Taram Chalco - Elizabeth Westcliffe - Kesaris - Erika Homewood - Kalian Benton Galhansen

--The Infinite Notebook of Perpetually Unfinished Squirrel Sketches--

I am now home for the summer until late August. I look forward to many long periods of entertainment and participation in the RP, especially with no classes occupying my morning hours.