Thread: Red tunic Romans

Hoplite of Ilis's Avatar Domesticus

Default Red tunic Romans

Hey, look at this! I got red tunic romans! Could it be I got the new version of PI before it's even released???
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0006.jpg   0007.jpg  

Default Re: Red tunic Romans

That's the blood who have coloured these tunics, right ?
    Probably you've made your own new version of PI ^^

As soon as the team will have release the new version, be sure you'll be informed my dear.
    Thank you for your support and that little smile that you put on my face during the writing of this answer .

- Skyn0s
    EBII fan appeal: The Europa Barbarorum II team [M2TW] is in dire need of YOUR HELP RIGHT NOW! - Dear modders, please get in touch HERE!

Well, I wanted to see them in their crimson-red or blood-red tunics, and I'm also just beggining skinning - can't do more than that for now. My own version? Nah... just warming up for the next PI. Thank you for this great mod! I saw a lot of textures that are not yet used. I suppose the future of PI will be bright and prosperous.

Last edited by Hoplite of Ilis; April 25, 2013 at 12:35 PM.

I forgot the most important question! How do you like the color? . Now that I look at it again, maybe it should have been a little more darker? I tried to match the shields.

Wayfaerer's Avatar Libertus

During the Early Republic (the timeframe in PI), there was no red tunic romans. Soldiers wore white tunics.
    It was you ! You who appointed these people ! You who gave them the power to make your decisions for you ! While I'll admit that anyone can make a mistake once, to go on making the same lethal errors century after century seems to me nothing short of deliberate. You have encouraged these malicious incompetents, who have made your working life a shambles. You have accepted without question their senseless orders. You have allowed them to fill your workspace with dangerous and unproven machines. All you had to say was " no ". You have no spine. You have no pride. You are no longer asset to the company. I will, however, be generous. You will be granted two years to show me some improvement in your work. If at the end of that time you are still unwilling to make a go for it... You're fired.

KEA's Avatar Senator

They most likely wore whatever colour they wished for because they had to provide their own kit.