Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: New Campaign UI's v1.0 - All UI's done !!!

cedric37's Avatar Why Not ?!
    Patrician Citizen

Icon3 New Campaign UI's v1.0 - All UI's done !!!

Hello there,

I'm revamping all Third Age UI's, 1 for each culture, as opposed to what I did years ago in my submod AUI.

Here is a preview of all finished UI's (it's completely save game compatible).

Elven UI

Orcs UI

Gondor UI

Evil men UI

Northmen UI

Dwarven UI

All UI's: Download link - unzip into Third Age mod folder directly.

On a side note, these campaign UI's from are also compatible with DaC submod, but some icons like upgrade units etc are from base TATW instead of improved DaC.
    But IMHO it's worth the sacrifice. Only wildmen UI is not done, so Anduin, Northern dunedain and Enedwaith will still (not 100% sure on the factions covered by wildmen UI) use the UI from DaC.
    Or if you really want, you can copy paste Third_Age_3\data\ui\northern_european\interface into Third_Age_3\data\ui\mesomamerican\interface, this way wildmen UI is the same as northern UI (rohan, dale etc).

Normally my new UI's will be integrated in the next DaC version, yet I still need to make a wildmen UI
    Last edited by cedric37; February 26, 2020 at 11:12 AM. Reason: update
    Patronized by y2day/Patron of KDK, Swagger & Navajo Joe, of the Imperial House of Hader

Patrician Citizen

Default Re: New Campaign UI's v0.1 - elven UI done and ready to download already

- Reserved
    Patronized by y2day/Patron of KDK, Swagger & Navajo Joe, of the Imperial House of Hader

Default Re: New Campaign UI's v0.1 - elven UI done and ready to download already

Very nice work!

Patrician Citizen

Thanks, I hope more is coming soon

It really is a shame that the interfaces can't be based on factions instead of cultures, your previous work for each faction is well done.

Looks truly beautiful, cedric. Congrats!

Patrician Citizen

@Mike: yes, I guess the engine is just too old Maybe when I will have finished cultural UI's I'll do an AUI v2 (maybe...)

@Bercor: thanks mate

El Monstero29's Avatar Semisalis

Your work is exceptional, sir! I can't wait to see what you do next.

+1 rep

Patrician Citizen

Thanks, appreciated

Patrician Citizen

Orcs UI mockup (some elements will certainly change before the end, starting with upper part):

Araval's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Very nice!

Looking good.

leo.civil.uefs's Avatar É nóis que vôa bruxão!

Excellent!

Patrician Citizen

Default Re: New Campaign UI's v0.1 - elven & Orc UI done and ready to download already

Thanks guys, first post updated with Orc UI (and small fix for elven UI), with download link and preview.

Orcs UI

♔atthias♔'s Avatar dutch speaking
    Citizen

Default Re: New Campaign UI's v0.1 - elven & Orc UI done and ready to download already

Quote Originally Posted by cedric37 View Post
    Thanks guys, first post updated with Orc UI (and small fix for elven UI), with download link and preview.

Orcs UI

looks even better than the elven UI well done
    Rise of Mordor 3D Modelers Wanted
    Total War - Rise of Mordor
    Are you a 3D Environment and Character artist, or a Character Animator?

If yes, then the Rise of Mordor team linked above is looking for you!
    Massive Overhaul Submod Units!
    D you want some units back in MOS 1.7? Install this mod http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...n-1-1-RELEASED
    It adds back units who were deleted from the campaign in MOS 1.7, namely the Winged Swordsmen, the Citadel Guard Archers and the Gondor Dismounted Bodyguard.

Under the proud patronage of
    Frunk of the house of Siblesz

Patrician Citizen

Thanks

Here is a mockup for Gondor UI:

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Patrician Citizen

Reduced / tuned stuff for more clearness:

Patrician Citizen

Default Re: New Campaign UI's v0.2 - elven & Orc UI ready to download + preview for Gondor UI

Finished in-game UI:

Gondor UI

+ adding download link in FIRST POST

Patrician Citizen

Default Re: New Campaign UI's v0.3 - Gondor, Orc & Elven UI ready to download

I found that Gondor UI was too intrusive (contrast between black & white did not work very well IMO), so here is an updated version less "flashy". Hope you like it

Gondor UI

Also I fixed a contrast issue on Orcs UI (upper scroll):

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

EDIT: download link updated in FIRST POST
    Last edited by cedric37; June 01, 2018 at 06:32 AM.

Vifarc's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by ♔atthias♔ View Post
    looks even better than the elven UI well done
    Sadly yes, at least I think it doesn't fit with silvan elves.
    At now I keep the DaC UI for Lorien.
    > > Divide&Conquer submod user, playing RealmOfLothlõrien (ThirdAge mod). < <
    My small products here.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast