Thread: please help me. game is crashing

Default please help me. game is crashing

game is grashing at 1258 years turn. how i can fix thes problem?!

Default Re: please help me. game is crashing

ies but. i have 8.0 version. and also there is no bug fix for 1258 turn. not only i have thes problem. my friend also told me that his game is crushing at 1258.

and also links that are postet there are broken.

what is the log saying? you can try submod stevietheconquer,you can install it over the 0.80 version,look in submods. .

pleaze give me sub mods download link. i cant find it

thank you..
    but i everything did that is writen >DOWNLOAD install first FApart 1 and extract too Medieval II Total War\mods
    STEP 2;DOWNLOAD FAPART2 and extract too Medieval II Total War\mods
    STEP 3;DOWNLOAD FAPART3 and extract too Medieval II Total War\mods
    STEP 4; DOWNLOAD FAPART4 and extract too Medieval II Total War\mods

THen go too FA\data\world\base and distroy your map.rwm,so it can rebuild, have a good playing time!(this is only a game too have some good fun,nothing more)

IF YOU STILL GOT PROBLEMS AFTER DOING THESE STEPS,YOU CAN GO MANUALLY TOO YOUR Medieval II Total War\mods\FA\data\text folder and distroy there all the TXT.STRINGS.BIN(not the text files!!!)< but when i choosing faction and starting game, its not starting and urning back to main meniu :\\

I have the submod and I'm not having any of those problems, did you alter the game in any way or perhaps deleted a file by accident?

have put new part 4 in now with some changes(plus again name fixes). annyway you got too start new campaign,will test it now .

sorry

Quote Originally Posted by mepetamepe View Post
    thank you..
    but i everything did that is writen >DOWNLOAD install first FApart 1 and extract too Medieval II Total War\mods
    STEP 2;DOWNLOAD FAPART2 and extract too Medieval II Total War\mods
    STEP 3;DOWNLOAD FAPART3 and extract too Medieval II Total War\mods
    STEP 4; DOWNLOAD FAPART4 and extract too Medieval II Total War\mods

THen go too FA\data\world\base and distroy your map.rwm,so it can rebuild, have a good playing time!(this is only a game too have some good fun,nothing more)

IF YOU STILL GOT PROBLEMS AFTER DOING THESE STEPS,YOU CAN GO MANUALLY TOO YOUR Medieval II Total War\mods\FA\data\text folder and distroy there all the TXT.STRINGS.BIN(not the text files!!!)< but when i choosing faction and starting game, its not starting and urning back to main meniu :\\
    okey,sorry for this one,you where wright about the starting game and return too main menu,i have fix it,if you still have the mod installed then use this fix its a part 4 just install it like the other ones linkthis schould work,tested myself,did not know it was broken.
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; May 04, 2013 at 08:52 AM.

got too fix more things,sorry for this seems i put some wrong things in,will fix it soon.

here is new link for part 4 ;played the game till turn 460,did a quick game and fixed some things, it is better too turn auto save off anf if you can not pass some turn then use toggle_fow are give your log our saved game. hope you like it. EDIT:everything looks fine now,started a campaign with Hungary,only the loyalty system i schould make better even is not bad now and is no game breaker,i already lost one family member after 5 turns,like in real lol,well forget about the loyalty it looks good only in the beginning turn 1 a3 it looks strange but after it is like i like it lol.
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; May 04, 2013 at 08:53 AM.

Autokratoras's Avatar Laetus

Hi guys i need help!i get ctd at FA 8.0,no submods, at turn 20.As i know this is common ctd and many get it,is there a solution to this?i am desperate i dont want to abandon my campaign it's a pity!

hello Autokratoras,try mine little submod and see if you get further then turn 20 normally you schould.

i have problems playing becouse i am using windows 7 64bit , and tha game does't start , anyone that have same problems ?????

hello,i got the same 7 windows and 64 bit and game works good but you gotta put your game in c:games;
    maybe this can help How To Fix UAC and VirtualStore Problems (hope this worksfor you)