Thread: Writing a book

Default Writing a book

I'm asking about permission to write a book where story is happening in DragonDawn universe.

Default Re: Writing a book

The forum has gone completely silent since you posted. What have you set in motion!!??? XD

knight of meh's Avatar Primicerius

the invasion of the creepy swans and non generic orczy's

The creepy swans see all, even those non-generic orczy's cannot hide from their wrath.

In answer to your question though you'll need to wait for Squeaks. I have no idea about permissions or stuff.

Squeaks's Avatar More full of whinging

Quote Originally Posted by Kezjo View Post
    I'm asking about permission to write a book where story is happening in DragonDawn universe.
    Uhm. Have to think about that one. I'll get back to you I guess. What would you do with it?

Quote Originally Posted by DeVrie View Post
    The forum has gone completely silent since you posted. What have you set in motion!!??? XD
    Heh. That's my fault really. I have to sort a wad of stuff out, then you'll get something good.

Quote Originally Posted by knight of meh View Post
    the invasion of the creepy swans and non generic orczy's
    The orcsies are coming. That's a big thing, but it appears to be under control somewhat. IF I can do what I want, it'll be shocking.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiser Leonidas View Post
    The creepy swans see all, even those non-generic orczy's cannot hide from their wrath.
    The orcys should create a stir. They are a PIG to get right. Them and the Cthonae for the Haladin.

In answer to your question though you'll need to wait for Squeaks. I have no idea about permissions or stuff.

I have to sort out some animation entries, aside from other stuff. SHouldn't be too hard when I have the gumption. The Naugiri I have to decide if to use Rune Carapaces, the CThonae I have decide if I use a particular beastie that will spray green stuff all over the place.

Actually....I have a question...

I wanted to do limited numbers of odd missile attacks, but there are some beasts that will mean firing stuff off all over the place.

For instance, I have Rune Carapaces for the Naugiri. They'd have to be twice the size of an elephant for starters, then do nasty missile 'magic attacks'. A singular beam of fire would be best, constant from their body to the target whilst the attack is in place, ending with each pause. ANyway, rambling.

Squeaks's Avatar More full of whinging

I'll chat to you soon. Brain was rather dead for a month or so.