Thread: Balancing patch?

Kdssow's Avatar Civis

Default Balancing patch?

Hey there, I was wondering when you guys will release a patch that will balance the game a bit.
    (Concerning I keep getting wiped out by unprovoked Thurungii and Franks playing as Frisia)
    Is there any progress of a new patch so far?

Default Re: Balancing patch?

Quote Originally Posted by Kdssow View Post
    Hey there, I was wondering when you guys will release a patch that will balance the game a bit.
    (Concerning I keep getting wiped out by unprovoked Thurungii and Franks playing as Frisia)
    Is there any progress of a new patch so far?
    My number one priority w/the Expansion. The game will be still difficult when playing a faction like Frisia. Historically Frisia was depopulated by the 5t century and had become a shadow of itself of several centuries ago but you will have at your disposal, units and an economy that can potentially hold its own plus, the Franks need to invade the heart land of Frisia by the sea.(or cross a large river by boat) Watching the game play out, it doesn't happen. Any case you will have a good faction standing w/Sahson-Saxons to your East and the Thurngia will be at first will be in a major struggle w/the Alemanni-actually epic to watch he AI play it out...
    Last edited by Riothamus; April 19, 2013 at 11:55 AM.

Under the esteemed patronage of Ramon Gonzales y Garcia IB and IB2 Mod

Kdssow's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by Riothamus View Post
    My number one priority w/the Expansion. The game will be still difficult when playing a faction like Frisia. Historically Frisia was depopulated by the 5t century and had become a shadow of itself of several centuries ago but you will have at your disposal, units and an economy that can potentially hold its own plus, the Franks need to invade the heart land of Frisia by the sea.(or cross a large river by boat) Watching the game play out, it doesn't happen. Any case you will have a good faction standing w/Sahson-Saxons to your East and the Thurngia will be at first will be in a major struggle w/the Alemanni-actually epic to watch he AI play it out...
    Awesome, I hope the Saxons will avenge the many frisians that have been horse-raped by Thurungii in the current and previous version.
    And ofcourse, epic struggle between the new friend/rival to the east and my current enemy factions.

Hail Utecht, Gelderland Limburg Drente all hail Fiesland