View Poll Results: Rome 2 or All Under Heaven?

Voters
58. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rome 2

20 34.48%
  • All Under Heaven

38 65.52%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rome 2 vs All Under Heaven

johnswan's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: Rome 2 vs All Under Heaven

Quote Originally Posted by Slaytaninc View Post
    China and it's immediate surroundings haven't had a TW game, and very few mods at any rate. AUH all the way.
    exactly!
    AUH looks to be a very well researched and lovelingly put together mod as opposed to R2 which will be graphically stunning etc but a bit light on history

Rome II is released now, I think we need AuH also released to compare both of them

Quote Originally Posted by xHolyCrusader View Post
    Rome II is released now, I think we need AuH also released to compare both of them
    Yes, heartily agree! XD

Seriously though, I am playing Rome II now and love it but still pine for AuH to be released, as I'm sure everyone does who is interested in an East Asian Total War setting. As stated before by others, I'd settle for a playable version of AuH in any form, sooner rather than later. Even if the only playable factions were Song dynasty and Mongols and Jurchens I'd be happy.

when mod will be release? I very want be play it. I hope mod will be release on final year

when mod will be release? I want play it on this last month

AUH for the win! I mean did you even see how many glitches RTW2 has? God, i really miss the time that they FINISHED a game BEFORE releasing it ! Nowadays they use us as beta testers instead of customers. PS: Please stop asking about the "I want to play it now" sentences. it really gets on the nerves of the creator(s) off the mod, and if you really want to play a chinese mod. go create your own then instead and stop whining about it here.
    One of the three, a name split in two, one part is not here, the other is my account name.
    I am the beginning and end of all beings, of all life
    My breath is pure and live giving, Yin and yang were mine.
    The jade emperor was my apprentice, Now i am retired, leaving the rule of the world in his hands.

Who am i?

-Tianzong-

I still dont know for AuH but Rome II is soo SUCK!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12