Page 107 of 107 FirstFirst ... 7 57 82 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107
Results 2,121 to 2,140 of 2140

Thread: Bran Mac Born's DME Mod settings

Default Re: Bran Mac Born's DME Mod settings

Hello Bran. I used file from #23.

I tested in custom battle first.

All troops have rank fire not volley. File #23 use voley fire generally?

Then I join VH campaign. I noticed all AUM units have unbalance cost. For example Swiss infantery cost and value lower than usual line infantery. It is because of Hard economy? There is possible to fix it?

Is the Volley Fire AUM version updated for the latest AUM update?

Bran Mac Born's Avatar Artifex

No it is not. You can use the new AUM with any of the fire by rank versions though. Will be updating it in the future.

nikossaiz's Avatar Tiro

Hello dear Bran! I know that you are running a lot projects so in case you dont have free time can you please explain how to make naval battles a little quiker? either by make the canon balls stronger or the hulls weaker? what is the fastest method to do that so? thank you in advance

@Bran Mac Born

Hello, just two little questions:

1. Is there a version of your mod, that retains the original darth firing settings, but includes all the campaign and AI changes?

2. and if this version exist, i would like to know if you have found a solution so that nations can more actively protect their ports against blockades? Unfortunately, in Dath Mod too, ports are blocked for dozens of rounds without the AI ​​doing anything, even though their ships are anchored in the blocked harbor

Thank you very much. If you have this version without battle changes, im happy to try a new campaign.

Best regards

aloaaloaala- try Post#15 version Fire by Rank.

@Bran Mc Born

Many thanks for your response. I had poorly formulated my question. Actually, I wanted to ask you the following: Is it possible to get a version of your mod that only receives changes to the campaign?

I mean, Without changes in morale, distance and other changes affecting the battles? I've been reading your thread for several days and the changes to the campaign you're introducing are really exciting.

But I like the BAI of Darthmods so far. Is this possible? Thank you for your work!

Best regards :-)

@Bran

I want to try your mod with this solution for one reason: I like to play as a UK with 4tpy. It is so that after about 30 rounds either Spain or France no longer exist. Holland usually earlier. But I want the situation in which the wars at sea and in the colonies rage, but the situation in Europe remains stable. This also means that the AI ​​secures its ports and does not end economically. The battles I find in Darth very well.

The only way to find out is to play the mod. The countries do not vanish in 30 turns-not in this. The Battles are better in the mod. That's the fact jack.

Me again :-)

I think I have found a good solution to my problem. I took your recommended mod from post 15. But only changed the main file. I have not changed the attachments for the projectiles. I just played a battle for the test and it was awesome. Very deadly but still moderate, so that in the end there were still enough men left. I think it is a very good compromise to the original Darthmod.

Now I'm going to test a campaign and I hope I'll deal with tough opponents who really survive.

Thank you for your work.

@Bran

Hi Bran, how are you? I have to ask you something. I discovered the Mod Imperial Destroyer. It's unbelievable because the modder has actually sculpted the campaign map and added new regions. He has also added features to Napoleon, such as the entire graphic and the UI from Napoleon. However, the Mod does not make me very happy, because it was not translated into German, besides, there are only a few units that are not so nice.

But there are submods for ID that actually (!) Add the units replanishment from Naopleon and add changes in diplomacy. All diplomacy is better, no regions and technologies can be exchanged.

It should be possible for a modder to also add these functions to the Darthmod. Everyone has always said these things do not work, you can not change them. And then this guy did it! Wow. Well, it would be great to have these things in Darthmod, the mod is called VDM. Darth Vader stopped years ago, making his good mod to a great mod Could not you add these improvements for the Darthmod?

Hey man. Just a thing. The Ottomans and the Indian Factions seemingly do not run out of money for armies. In my campaign the Mughal Empire is at it's last province, and it's a minor province at that but he still has about 20+ full stacks around it and they are not getting any kind of desertion penalties. Same as with the Ottomans. Is there any fix for this?

Hey Bran, could I get a regional development+hard economy version of post 7 advanced platoon fire please?

NEW ADVANCED PLATOON FIRE/REGIONAL DEVELOPMENT/HARD ECONOMY Factions will focus on economic development with a harder economy and with less war. by request. SEE POST #29

First of all, thank you very much for your continous support for this game and mod. Is there a way to make naval battles a little bit more faster? Even though they are way better now, they're a little way too slow for my taste.

Hey Bran, I loaded up the file you uploaded for me (thank you btw) but I noticed starting campaigns still have the insane treasury and my income was almost 10k as Britain. Austria even starts with vast sum in treasury already. Is there something I'm missing here? I was hoping the hard economy would reduce the starting treasury. Haven't tested anything else but I saw that relations are mostly green which I'm assuming is the regional development portion. Could you explain what exactly the hard economy mode changes? Thanks again, love your other changes!

Aexodus's Avatar Semisalis

You need the starting treasury to grow the economy of your faction, upkeep particularly of your army increases very quickly. It's not actually as much as you might think, in my Prussia campaign I began with a lot of money, but things evened out after a few turns.
    So much death! What can men do against such reckless hate?

Ok good to know, thank you. I'll keep at it then

Having some problems!
    okey to get it straight:

Install
    darth mod
    darth mod patch
    add the Bran settings (super slaughter/hard economy) as installation instructions say.
    add bran music

start launcher
    select 40saves, ultimate early France.

Now it should be darthmod, it should be 40 units, and the economy should be hard.

Am I correct in this?

How do I verify my slaughter/hard economy version?
    Bran writes what difficulty you should play as, but 40units saves are fixed in their difficulty (besides battle difficulty of course)
    Am I doing something wrong?
    What launcher settings should I choose? Does it impact bran settings?

Just don't know if I got the bran settings in the game and how I can play on a higher difficulty with 40units save !
    Last edited by userstupidname; January 02, 2018 at 07:35 PM.

userstupidname- Do the units use Volley Fire? Is the range of the Artillery greater? Does the music work? Is the Ai attacking you?- Then it is working. Don't worry about the campaign difficulty in this Hard in this would be Very Hard in vanilla Darthmod. Prepare for the Slaughter