Thread: Installer Path (ACW BVB Version 3.5)

Default Installer Path (ACW BVB Version 3.5)

How can I change my installer path, I installed ACW BVB 3.5 before but I put it in the wrong location and now it won't let me change the path...

Default Re: Installer Path (ACW BVB Version 3.5)

Go in registry (enter regedit in Start, Search or Runa) and delete the HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ACW folder completely.

Go in registry (enter regedit in Start, Search or Runa) and delete the HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ACW folder completely.

Ok I had to reinstall ETW completely and now have reinstalled ACW 3.5 BUT when trying to launch I am getting Winbdows cannot find C:\Program Files(x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Empire.exe I take it that I need to uninstall the ACW mod and then resintall it to a different path. But: How to uninstall? And what is the correct path to choose when installing? Hope I don't have to resintall ETW all over agin to a different path.

EDIT: Ok, figured out my error, when resintalling ACW 3.5 is that I had to install 3.41 again previously ! When I was installing 3.5 without 3.41 it couldn't find a folder called ACW which 3.41 previously creates.

Now my install is all screwed up and 3.5 crashes once i try to play, even if it does load the game. Guess I will have to see how to eliminate all the garbadge that is interfearing from the previous bad install beyodn what check files has detected.
    Last edited by General Gordon; September 18, 2013 at 07:12 AM.