Thread: Unit and campaign suggestions.

Jakeford's Avatar Ducenarius

Icon1 Unit and campaign suggestions.

Here are some suggestions for Units and campaign. The first area I want to go over is The KOH army, they have a small unit roster yet diversity is there specialty. Hylian cavalry-basically the same thing as Hylian infantry only they ride horses, better then mounted recruits but not as good as Hyrulean knights. Hylian archers-basically the same thing as Hylian infantry only they use bows, not as good as Hylian crossbowmen but they shoot faster (because they use bows) Hylian infantry should have shields. Ok next is the Ordona army. The Ordona people should have a mid game spearmen unit because currently they have none and a better infantry unit would be nice, also archer cavalry perhaps? They need a couple more cavalry units because after all cavalry is there best strength. Now for the campaign, first off I have said this many times but I think there should be navy units so you can get rid of the big black blotches that cover the waterways, and blockade enemy ports. I also think that captials, rather then being called Hyrule Prime, Dominion Prime, ect should be called there actual names, Castle Town, Zora Domain, etc. ok that's about it for now, thanks for reading and hopefully Neph will work on some of these things and we will see them in the next update! Thanks for reading.

Default Re: Unit and campaign suggestions.

new campaign idea territory books-in third age total war you can find books in settlements (acting like buildings) that when you right click on them for information they tell you about the region or settlement. (not in every region, only historical locations). New battle idea Special general ability-in the crusades campaign for medieval 2 total war kingdoms some generals rather the having a rally horn they would have a special ability, these abilities did various things such as stopping fleeing units, increasing moral, increasing troop defense, and such the better ones could be used once while the others could be used more than once, they all have a cool down (also in third age total war) I have a couple ideas Link-Triforce of courage: immediately stops all friendly roughting units, locks all friendly troop moral at eager for 2 minutes, and inspirers men to fight harder then they normally do Zelda-royal family crest: men fight harder, moral increases, speed and stamina increase Gannondorf and Gannon-Power of Gannon: scares enemy units increases, unit attack power increases, and many enemies fall to combat Majora-terror of Majora-many enemy units rought and others refuse to move; petrified by fear.

I have a couple ideas Link-Triforce of courage: immediately stops all friendly roughting units, locks all friendly troop moral at eager for 2 minutes, and inspirers men to fight harder then they normally do Zelda-royal family crest: men fight harder, moral increases, speed and stamina increase Gannondorf and Gannon-Power of Gannon: scares enemy units increases, unit attack power increases, and many enemies fall to combat Majora-terror of Majora-many enemy units rought and others refuse to move; petrified by fear.
    I like this group of ideas. Especially this one.
    Link-Triforce of courage: immediately stops all friendly roughting units, locks all friendly troop moral at eager for 2 minutes, and inspirers men to fight harder then they normally do
    It would be awesome and fitting for Link. A bit OP, but come on, it's Link!
    I would also incorporate these. Zelda-Triforce of Wisdom: Unit Defence and Skill level up. Gannondorf-Triforce of Power: Unit stamina, Attack and speed increase.
    But they maybe your idea of (Zelda-royal family crest, and Gannondorf and Gannon-Power of Gannon) If so, Maybe a rename, or a Vote what they should be called.

Nice Ideas Over all.

Quote Originally Posted by Eldren View Post
    I like this group of ideas. Especially this one.

It would be awesome and fitting for Link. A bit OP, but come on, it's Link!
    I would also incorporate these. Zelda-Triforce of Wisdom: Unit Defence and Skill level up. Gannondorf-Triforce of Power: Unit stamina, Attack and speed increase.
    But they maybe your idea of (Zelda-royal family crest, and Gannondorf and Gannon-Power of Gannon) If so, Maybe a rename, or a Vote what they should be called.

Nice Ideas Over all.
    hey thanks! its nice to see SOMEONE likes my ideas. If I were to say whitch one is op though it would be majora's, but the op ones can only be used once so that's not a problem! All in all though I special abilities are really enjoyable and they make you famous people feel even more important (ever played third age and stopped the campaign when one of your movie characters die?)

(ever played third age and stopped the campaign when one of your movie characters die?)
    Never played it. :/ But I have don that on other games. lol.
    Last edited by Eldren; April 17, 2013 at 05:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eldren View Post
    Never played it. :/ But I have don that on other games. lol.
    im talking third age total war just be be clear.

Quote Originally Posted by Jakeford View Post
    im talking third age total war just be be clear.
    Yep, that's what I thought.