Page 111 of 112 FirstFirst ... 116186101102103104105106107108109110111112 LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,220 of 2229

Thread: The War Room

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

Default Re: The War Room

Its ready to be used in hotseats, at least for the few first ones, I would say. The bugs are almost fully related to scripts/units/battles etc which is not what matters to us in a hotseat much.

Only some small changes to descr_strat, and a lot of changes to the scripts needs to be done, which I can do. Tho, as the recruitment is heavily scripted, I should check whether those scripts actually are hotseat compatible. If they werent we would have to make a patch, as a lot of things in recruitment would have to be changed....

Korpskog's Avatar Praepositus

About using 1.0 for HS you will have to get HXM's permission but I am in favour simply because testing needs to be done. Hotseaters are often well aware of how the AR work and if it is indeed balanced.
    "Får jag kalla dig Bajen? Det är lättare att komma ihåg..."

Dismounted Feudal Knight's Avatar my horse for a unicode
    Content Director Citizen

Blog Entries

I'm curious why permission would be needed to operate an openly released mod in a hotseat.
    With great power, comes great chonky dragons to feed enemies of the state. --Targaryens?
    Spoiler for wait what dragons?

Korpskog's Avatar Praepositus

Quote Originally Posted by CommodusIV View Post
    I'm curious why permission would be needed to operate an openly released mod in a hotseat.
    Im not sure either, Lord Bolton asked me and a bunch of other team members. Just being polite I presume..

Also not sure but I would point out that there might be a difference betwen a released open Beta and a openly released mod.
    "Får jag kalla dig Bajen? Det är lättare att komma ihåg..."

Yes, I simply wanted confirmation before 1.0 was used for hotseating.

I'm looking for 2 players to join my new hotseat.
    It's a free diplomacy, Third Age hotseat. Only one winner!
    If you are interested, be sure to check it out.
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...9#post15534249
    Starting set-up is still being discussed (deviding all the rebel settlements or not)

Commissar Caligula_'s Avatar The Ecstasy of Potatoes

A bit off-topic, but any of ya got any good Game of Thrones wallpapers to share? At the moment I'm using a painting of Stannis but the all-white background is a bit weird. https://www.artstation.com/artwork/XWZA0
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Gimli's Avatar Primicerius

Need a new Martell Player in ADOS 3

Gaming Emeritus

A Hotseat using Westeros 1.0 is finally up! http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...3#post15550413
    Last edited by Jadli; March 23, 2018 at 05:37 PM.

Dismounted Feudal Knight's Avatar my horse for a unicode
    Content Director Citizen

Blog Entries

A bit too fundamentally conventional for me, I don't think I'll be popping into ^. Best of luck for the gents that do.
    With great power, comes great chonky dragons to feed enemies of the state. --Targaryens?
    Spoiler for wait what dragons?

Mods Watch Updated.

I'll have my admin turns completed tomorrow morning/afternoon.

Saint Xenny's Avatar Miles

Whats up boys! The me is back (wont leave abruptly s last time, promise). I can fill empty spots in HS. BTW is zkarel still a thing? I miss the ol goose

Gaming Emeritus

Good to see you back old bean Sent you a PM with some spots...

Zkarel has sadly stopped hotseating about a year ago... I miss him too... with some luck he returns one day

Here is my official resignation to TWC Hotseating. It has become an absolute joke as of late of how this forum is being run by the Hex's. There is no leadership in the Hotseating community, no oversight. Hader himself said Jadli and his kiddies wouldn't be unbanned nor welcomed back to TWC. Instead, he is so short sighted that he welcomes them back after falling to their whimpers, let's them return their disorganized form of hotseating flood the forum, foolishly let's the biggest community contributers, developers, Soul and Parafix resign willingly without even trying to convince them to stay

RIP TWC. You were good for so long, unfortunately, you have monkeys who know nothing about hotseating interfering with matters they know not of. Congratulations Hader, you killed TWC Hotseating, and at the very least killed Third Age, and Westeros. Here is you're medal.
    Last edited by Gimli; May 07, 2018 at 08:19 PM.

Riverknight's Avatar Last of the Romans

Quote Originally Posted by Gimli View Post
    Here is my official resignation to TWC Hotseating. It has become an absolute joke as of late of how this forum is being run by the Hex's. There is no leadership in the Hotseating community, no oversight. Hader himself said Jadli and his kiddies wouldn't be unbanned nor welcomed back to TWC. Instead, he is so short sighted that he welcomes them back after falling to their whimpers, let's them return their disorganized form of hotseating flood the forum, foolishly let's the biggest community contributers, developers, Soul and Parafix resign willingly without even trying to convince them to stay

RIP TWC. You were good for so long, unfortunately, you have monkeys who know nothing about hotseating interfering with matters they know not of. Congratulations Hader, you killed TWC Hotseating, and at the very least killed Third Age, and Westeros. Here is you're medal.
    Where's the medal?

Here

Last edited by Gimli; May 11, 2018 at 01:49 PM.

Saint Xenny's Avatar Miles

Quote Originally Posted by Gimli View Post

Have a banana
    https://imgur.com/r/banana/EHSXm

Mergor's Avatar T H E | G O R

A rule has been changed regarding admin positions.

Old rule:
    "Admins that do shares codes are trusted with the default admin cap of 5 positions. Gaming Staff have a limit of 10."

Changed rule:
    "Admins that do shares codes are trusted with the default admin cap of 5 main admin positions. Gaming Staff have a limit of 10.
    Co-Admins don't count as main admins but they got a cap of their own. The co-admin cap is currently 10 per player."

See this thread for the rulechange:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...taff-FAQ-Rules

General Dragon.'s Avatar Champion of Dragons
    Gaming Emeritus

The Yearly Hotseating Awards are up once more!

Please check out the main discussion thread for rules before nominating.
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...and-Discussion

"The Dragon is wise, a sage among the ignorant. He knows not all that glitters is gold."