Thread: Installation error, need help!

Default Installation error, need help!

Hello all, I looked around the threads for ages and couldn't find anyone with this problem so I'm wondering if anyone can help
    I downloaded the Mod and now have the Orient.exe file...when I go to open it I get to the 'pick language' section, click Ok then an error comes up saying "You do not have enough free space to install this, clear out the memory and try again" (well something along those lines)

Now this is stupid as I have 1TB of memory and have around 816GB left of free space, any ideas why its telling me I don't have any room and how to fix this problem?

Default Re: Installation error, need help!

It's the first time, I hear this problem... You should try to install it as administrator perhaps...

Quote Originally Posted by panzerschreck View Post
    It's the first time, I hear this problem... You should try to install it as administrator perhaps...
    Did install it as an administrator, no clue why it's doing this as I had only just finished downloading an 11GB game from Steam with no issues then downloaded this mod via Utorrent (used the link of the official thread and opened via utorrent) then got the Orient.exe file and apparently it's too big to save? according to my laptop the file itself is something stupid like 837GB big? but its taking up no storage.

Tried installing again using a different method and am having the same problem

I've had the same problem, even reinstalled NTW.

can somebody please help me! I am desperate! I got the same problem and the whole reason why i got NTW is because of this mod!

dude same damn issue here!

im trying to manually install it but i fricked it up.

Can we just get a manual install tutorial video for all of us retards?

Sorry for the delay, didn't notice this. I had the same issue for a while.

The answer is to right click the install file and run it with the "Run this in compatibility mode for...". Fiddle around with it until you find one that will let you install while bypassing the "Not enough memory" claim.

Miles

The one I clicked for compatibility mode was for windows 7 and it fixed my problem.

Lt_John_Chard's Avatar Laetus

Quote Originally Posted by Turtler View Post
    Sorry for the delay, didn't notice this. I had the same issue for a while.

The answer is to right click the install file and run it with the "Run this in compatibility mode for...". Fiddle around with it until you find one that will let you install while bypassing the "Not enough memory" claim.
    I have tried all versions of compatibility mode (Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, and even Windows 98) and nothing has worked. It still shows the error message, "You do not have enough free space to install this, clear out the memory and try again". Somebody please help! I have had this problem ever since 2013, and I still haven't been able to play this mod that everybody is talking about! sad...

plz help me