Thread: Amazons: Total War Contributor Thread

Default Amazons: Total War Contributor Thread

This thread is created to facilitate discussion for people who wish to contribute to the Amazons: Total War or would like to discuss needs or wish-list of contributions.
    Amazon Total War: Where Synergies of Mobility, Firepower, & Fieldcraft Never End. Semper Puellis!

Default Re: Amazons: Total War Contributor Thread

Anyone would like to help out the following unit cards, please PM me.

1. Amazon Macedon Mercenary
    2. Light Archers, mounted and dismounted
    3. Kentake Foot Guard
    Test Coordinator, Amazons Total War

Got feedback from BB, thank you for all of those who send in their samples and ideas.

We really appreciate all your input, please bear in mind that the final outcome is dependent on the appearance of the unit cards in low resolution.
    Amazon Total War: Where Synergies of Mobility, Firepower, & Fieldcraft Never End. Semper Puellis!

I heard tone has given the blessing, this is great.

Only worry is the computer processing overhead.
    Proud Mod Team Member of Amazon Total War

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial shuttle buddy View Post
    I heard tone has given the blessing, this is great.

Only worry is the computer processing overhead.
    This is a very good point, thinking we need to have some optimization like in the high poly models for Amazons, and also the UV mapping layout just do not fit with our layout organization.

I need to post this so all the Amazons Total War team members not in the TWC community can see this

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...Khan-Total-War

Please send email instead of PM. Thanks

email sent
    Test Coordinator, Amazons Total War

sorry i need some link o patch whith language traduction spanich for this mod, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea13 View Post
    sorry i need some link o patch whith language traduction spanich for this mod, please.
    Do you need the translation to Spanish for just the menu, or audio and menu?

Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea13 View Post
    Which country are you from? I might be able to direct you to a website which is local to your residence.