Thread: Koholint Island?

Default Koholint Island?

So I was wondering if there were any plans to add the island? You could make it all rebel factions. Marin and maybe a couple of the boss monsters could be used as generals. Also there could be an event where after excavating the ruins and getting the 7 siren instruments the player could have the option to sacrifice the island in exchange for the powerful wind fish/Levias boss unit. Excavating the ruins on Koholint could take a lot longer in order to balance the exchange. The dicovery could be an event on rumors. The problem would be getting there since there are no plans for boats. Perhaps a portal like the cities on the coast of the sea where it was located had to build a tier 3 port and "special" raft" that could serve as a portal. There also could be a chance of success/failure where if you failed all the troops sent on the expedition died. This would make it a gamble every time one tried an expedition there. Also it be cool to see an island with a volcano and an egg on top. also shopkeeper general unit with deathbeams = OP

Jakeford's Avatar Ducenarius

Default Re: Koholint Island?

I guess he could add the island on that campaign map but I don't think he would spend that much time on one island. I do really hope he adds ships to the mod speaking of islands though, there is already some island on the south east corner of the map but no way to get to them because of the lack of ships!

HerofTime's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by Jakeford View Post
    I guess he could add the island on that campaign map but I don't think he would spend that much time on one island. I do really hope he adds ships to the mod speaking of islands though, there is already some island on the south east corner of the map but no way to get to them because of the lack of ships!
    The various islands that aren't for the Tokay or Forces of Twilight are already parts of existing settlements, even random rebels can appear on them.

"Metsu Ryū Ōgi...! Gōma Tetsu Jin Ken!!!" -Gajeel Redfox

I was talking mainly about the tokay actually, do you know how to get to them without ships anyway?

Emrys's Avatar Primicerius

There is a land bridge from the Tokay island to he mainland.

HerofTime's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by Emrys View Post
    There is a land bridge from the Tokay island to he mainland.
    This. Check the eastern side of the islands, you will see it.

"Metsu Ryū Ōgi...! Gōma Tetsu Jin Ken!!!" -Gajeel Redfox

Quote Originally Posted by HerofTime View Post
    The various islands that aren't for the Tokay or Forces of Twilight are already parts of existing settlements, even random rebels can appear on them.
    See I feel that those islands off the blasted coast and other territory that have those group of Islands could be better used as One joint Island "cough"...."cough"Kolholint.

I highly doubt that will happen, keep in mind that the entire game after the Link's bout gets struck by lightning was all a dream. But we'll just have to find out. I'm off to decipher Mr. Nephalim's latest cryptic message.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquos4 View Post
    I highly doubt that will happen, keep in mind that the entire game after the Link's bout gets struck by lightning was all a dream. But we'll just have to find out. I'm off to decipher Mr. Nephalim's latest cryptic message.
    man I just hate it when in video games and movies where they have characters a world and a plot and then....HAHAHAH TROLLOLLO!! FOOLED YOU!!!! IT WAS ALL A DREAM!!!