Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NEW PROGRESS ANNOUNCEMENT 22-9-2012

Jarlaxe's Avatar Heavy Building Industry

Default NEW PROGRESS ANNOUNCEMENT 22-9-2012

hello everyone just passed to inform that work on Hegemonia City States has been started,
    the main purpose is to give a beta with a correct shortcut and as much as less ctd's.
    Any info on the progress will be valid only from me
    from now on.
    thank you
    Last edited by Jarlaxe; September 22, 2012 at 01:56 PM.
    - Leader / Modeller/ Skinner / City Builder of Hegemonia City States -
    - Modeller/ Skinner / City Builder of Fourth Age -

- Under the patronage of the cream pie lover -
    - jimkatalanos -

Mausolos of Caria's Avatar Royal Satrap

Default Re: PROGRESS ANNOUNCEMENT

Thanks for the information, Jarlaxe, good luck to the team that you'll be able to continue with the mod some time in the future
    "Pompeius, after having finished the war against Mithridates, when he went to call at the house of Poseidonios, the famous teacher of philosophy, forbade the lictor to knock at the door, as was the usual custom, and he, to whom both the eastern and the western world had yielded submission, ordered the fasces to be lowered before the door of science."

Pliny the Elder, Naturalis Historia, 7, 112

Thanks for the info. I really want to see another version released... it may truly be one of the best mods for RTW with subsequent patches.
    The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected. - G.K. CHESTERTON

Sigma's Avatar Ducenarius

There were still rumors being spread? I thought Alexander squashed the rumors when he said he would continue working after returning from his tour of duty?

Thanks for info. I hope you will be able to continue the good work.

updated
    Last edited by Jarlaxe; September 26, 2012 at 01:39 PM. Reason: dp

- jimkatalanos -

_Tartaros_'s Avatar "Harzschütze"

Default Re: NEW PROGRESS ANNOUNCEMENT 22-9-2012

great,
    eagerly waiting for some updates and news
    regards

Great news

GM207's Avatar Decanus

Welcome back Jarlaxe, hope all is going well
    what are the list of changes planed for the next patch coming out, and how many people are now working on the mod?

Quote Originally Posted by GM207 View Post
    Welcome back Jarlaxe, hope all is going well
    what are the list of changes planed for the next patch coming out, and how many people are now working on the mod?
    all is well my friend
    the most basic change will be the bugs, after that probably some 2d things , and after that a possible better coding , as far as now i'm alone on this ,i'm waiting some things from alexander but i have some time to see him around

- jimkatalanos -

Jayman's Avatar Libertus

Can I use some of the models and textures from Hegemonia City States for conversion into Civ5? I will give due credit of course. They would be available in the civfanatics web site. My name there is JTitan. Thanks for reading.

I love ur mod, hope u can fix all the bugs, and and everything which needs to be done, good luck!

I haven't played this mod yet but it is on my list of mods to play. I've seen some footage on YouTube and it looks fantastic.

Hoplite of Ilis's Avatar Domesticus

This beta is a lot more than just beta. I've waiting for this mod for a long time. No matter how many "rome 2", Hegemonia is a must. Keep up the great work!

I found this mod no long before(2-3 days)idk how could i miss it :-?really,it's awsome.I've played it with City-State of Sparta and i really enjoyed it,now i have to take 2 more cities and i'm done with campagin.Found this thread and i'm very happy that i see that the mod is still under developmentHope the next release will be before Christmas.xD

Will we get to see the optional black cloak thespians that where show in one of the previews?? they looked sooo good. its good to see this mod still chugging keep up the good work.

Quote Originally Posted by genko View Post
    Will we get to see the optional black cloak thespians that where show in one of the previews?? they looked sooo good. its good to see this mod still chugging keep up the good work.
    I doubt it there has been so much debate on here as to whether they even existed and by both historians and archaeologists although i myself would love to see them in the game

McScottish's Avatar The Scribbling Scotsman

Quote Originally Posted by The Thespian View Post
    I doubt it there has been so much debate on here as to whether they even existed and by both historians and archaeologists although i myself would love to see them in the game

I second that! Saw those white shields and just thought "damn, I was looking forward to those black cloaks and Boeotian shields!"

b0Gia de Bodemloze's Avatar Europa Barbarorum Dev

this mod is the best by far i have played ever but also the one with the most ctd. I am waiting one newer version with less ctd

Agent007's Avatar Civis

I think I never posted in this part of the forum, but there's a first time for everything; even if only play mods (and try to chose those best among them), Hegemonia was the last of that I downloaded and installed, some months ago. It really surprised me, as it is indeed a very good mod, with that "completed" feeling that immerses you in the period you're playing. Just to say that I still hope Jarlaxe will return to finish this (namely if you put those scripts which aren't yet implemented and the 2D stuff which is missing, that would be awesome!).
    Cheers!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast