Thread: <Removed name>

Default <Removed name>

Now, I'm sure many of us are very anxious for the nearing release of Rome II Total war, so I have a server that just may sate your antiquated desires.. <Removed name> is a minecraft server based in 220 BC, just before the start of the Punic Wars. We have a variety of factions, including Rome, Insubri, Carthage, and more, all whose capitals are built with accurate architecture and by competent builders. We have just placed in a Mediterranean map today, so everything is still new and in progress! We have a complex system of PvP and diplomacy between factions, with warzones for random PvP and frequent battle events held between factions. There's much in store, but pay a visit if you're interested! We require that you get a skin according to the faction you join - such as a Roman skin for SPQR. The Romecraft texturepack is also necessary if you want everything to look good! http://www.planetminecraft.com/texture_pack/romecraft/
    Last edited by The Dutch Devil; April 03, 2013 at 10:52 AM. Reason: Removed the IP
    "Everyone believes in something. I believe I'll have another drink."

"Wise was he who created god."

The Dutch Devil's Avatar Krakiszki the Hunter
    Content Emeritus

Default Re: Roma Oritur

Advertising for other services without it first getting approved by Hex is a violation of this site's ToS. For that reason I am closing this and removing the IP.

Patronized by the glorious all knowing Legio.