Thread: Suggestion for the Gallic Empire

Default Suggestion for the Gallic Empire

What about an event about the Gallic Empire (if you are playing as the Imperium Romanum) asking if you accept the split. Answering:
    Yes - You declare the Gallic Empire as 'allies' or 'vassals' (which they will readily accept) and handle them the duty of protecting the Empire northern borders. They will not be able to break the alliance for some turns, but you will be able to attack them if it pleases you. So, the GE can be a shield for your faction, as they, historically, were more interested in agressive measures against the germanics than anything else.
    No - You declare the GE as traitors and demand their demise. You both keep the previous diplomatic relation (neutral or war).

Also, I'm not sure if there will be a senate in this mod, but if there're plans for their inclusion, answering Yes decreases your popularity with them.

tomySVK's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: Suggestion for the Gallic Empire

I donīt think itīs possible to do it. Also Gallic Empire split in violent way, the Emperor didnīt handle the duty of protecting Rhine frontier to rebel Postumus.

Default Re: Suggestion for the Gallic Empire

Yeah, I know, but it's nice to be able to change history, isn't it?
    If you want to keep it the way it was you just have to answer No.