Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lord of The Rings TOTAL WAR 3.0 MORDOR CAMPAIGN Lets play!

Mr_Nygren's Avatar Berserkir

Default Re: Lord of The Rings TOTAL WAR 3.0 MORDOR CAMPAIGN Lets play!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Nygren View Post
    Part 15:

Last edited by Mr_Nygren; July 02, 2018 at 01:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Nygren View Post
    Part 16:

Part 17:

Part 18:

Last edited by Mr_Nygren; July 02, 2018 at 01:12 PM.

Part 19: (First episode with voice commentating, and i have continued this campaign!)

Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again
    but betrayal with treachery.

- The Havamal

Lord of the Rings: Total War 3.0: Mordor Campaign: Part 20

Mordor is continuing to expand by fighting even more battles against the Kingdom of Gondor.This is the 20th episode from my Mordor campaign in the mod "Lord of the rings: Total War" for the PC game Rome Total War: Alexander.

Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again

- The Havamal

Thank you very much for the new videos!

Quote Originally Posted by Bardo View Post
    Thank you very much for the new videos!
    No problem man. Here's part 21:

Lord of the Rings: Total War 3.0: Mordor Campaign: Part 21

Mordor is fighting battles against Gondor, while at the same time forcing the Silvan Elves to retreat from the Dol Guldur fortress region - and Rohan dares to send troops to Dol Guldur to try and take it.

At the same time the Witchking of Angmar is reaching Barad Dur and he is delivering the ONE RING TO RULE THEM ALL - to SAURON!

Is this the doom of the world? Will Sauron be able to assume a body and leave Barad Dur? Will other things happen? Watch and find out.

Last edited by Mr_Nygren; July 04, 2018 at 06:06 PM.

- The Havamal

A few complaints about your videos.

=> Where is 480?! 720 ?! It hurt my eyes to see the pixelated video! (maybe they are unavailable because I use firefox, tho)
    => Your voice lacks any passion. Get proper rest before recording. Go out, jog (run) a while, pump some adrenaline before making the video.

Suggestion: Some editing would help you a lot.
    Last edited by Shield; July 11, 2018 at 05:22 PM.

"There's something comforting about subjectivity. You can never be wrong."
    -Ben Shapiro (explaining to a progressive about why the media prefers lies over truth)

My submod for DaC 2.2:

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...-(FINISHED!!!)

Quote Originally Posted by Shield View Post
    A few complaints about your videos.

=> Where is 480?! 720 ?! It hurt my eyes to see the pixelated video! (maybe they are unavailable because I use firefox, tho)
    => Your voice lacks any passion. Get proper rest before recording. Go out, jog (run) a while, pump some adrenaline before making the video.

Suggestion: Some editing would help you a lot.
    1. I don't give a damn about your preferences. I watch at 1080, and if that's not good enough for you i am sure there are options for all of those resoulutions. I just checked and the new videos (episode 19 and onwards) have great video quality with resolutions 144 to 1080 all available. The older videos used an older graphics card and might have stronger colors, looking less good - but still have all these resolutions that you want.

2. I am not an English-speaker, so speaking english is very much a new thing for me. I am not as good at speaking as i am on writing - and especially reading and listening is my speciality. I've seen countless TV-series and movies as well as read and heard a lot on the internet. But i am a natural writer (in Swedish) and as such i think i am better at writing than speaking english.

Still - i am not the worst at speaking english. I am also not a guy who trains and do sports. I am a computer nerd type of guy. Things were different years ago in Highschool but during my adulthood (since 2009) i haven't done a lot of physical training. So i am probably physically weak. I am mostly doing text-work on the computer, not doing sports - and i sure won't be changing my behaviour to suit your needs.

I dislike speaking when playing, but seeing as that's the norm in 2018 (it sure wasn't back in 2007 when i had a great account playing like FF7 without any voice recording) and that videos without voicing never get any viewers anymore, i had to improvise.. I kinda would prefer talking Swedish but the majority of my viewers are Americans. So..

- The Havamal

Lord of the Rings: Total War 3.0: Mordor Campaign: Part 22

Mordor is fighting some battles against the Kingdom of Gondor, ever expanding - while Sauron himself has been unleashed upon Middleearth.

Lord of the Rings: Total War 3.0: Mordor Campaign: Part 23

Dol Guldur is invaded by the Galadhrim Elves, and the Mordor army outside of the Fortress will have to battle one of at least two Galadhrim stacks facing it. Will it win? Meanwhile the Southrons are moving their Mumakils ever closer to the border with Mordor, and Mordor has to focus on two other fronts agains the Gondorians in Minas Tirith and and against the Rohirim in Berennyn as well.

The Lord of the Rings: Total War 3.0: Historical Battles: Part 1: The Last Alliance

Here i am playing my first historical battle - The Last Alliance. I am playing on Medium difficulty, but to be honest i find historical battles to be hard on the easy difficulty lol.I am usually playing the campaign on Very Hard/Very Hard - but historical battles are less easy due to battles not being in the favour of the player etc.

The Lord of the Rings: Total War 3.0: Historical Battles: Part 2: The Fellowship at Weathertop!

Frodo, Sam, Merry and Pippin are fighting the Witchking of Angmar and four other Nazgul at the ruins of Weathertop - with the Dunedain ranger Strider helping them! Strider is Aragorn.

The Lord of the Rings: Total War 3.0: Historical Battles: Part 4: Ambush at Amon-Hen!

The Fellowship of the ring is ambushed at Amon-Hen by the Uruk-Hai raider Lurtz and his pack of Isengard scouts and raiders. The Uruk-Hai are ordered by Saruman the White to take the Ring from Frodo, and it's up to the Fellowship to protect the ringbearer.Oddly enough i am playing as Lurtz and the Uruk-hai scouts.

Last edited by Mr_Nygren; July 20, 2018 at 10:39 AM.

- The Havamal

Saul Tyre's Avatar Senator

@Mr_Nygren, your videos are fine, clear enough in 1080 for me, as for your English speaking that is fine for me too. I did not find it too difficult to understand what you were saying even though your voice is a little low and dry sounding, keep on with your videos
    My personality is who I am....my attitude depends on who you are!!!
    RTR: Imperium Surrectum Team Member/adviser/tester
    RTR Project Group member/RTR8_4.0 beta tester.
    RSII_WWC Team Member/tester.XC_5 Beta tester
    My TW youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/SaulTyre

Quote Originally Posted by Saul Tyre View Post
    @Mr_Nygren, your videos are fine, clear enough in 1080 for me, as for your English speaking that is fine for me too. I did not find it too difficult to understand what you were saying even though your voice is a little low and dry sounding, keep on with your videos
    Yeah, i thought it was all fine as for the resolution. Thanks, about the voice i probably need to try and speak louder and avoid sounding insecure sometimes. I will probably get more used to it. As for LotRTW i think Mordor is hard to micromanage, due to their units all looking very similar. I will probably be more active myself in battle as Isengard - they have better looking troops that are easier to tell apart.

- The Havamal

The Lord of the Rings: Total War 3.0: Historical Battles: Part 3: Fellowship in Hollin!

In the LotR first book, the Fellowship of the ring were ambushed by wild Wargs outside of Moria prior to entering the old Dwarven realm - this is the battle as seen in the mod LotRTW.

I am playing as the wild wargs.

The Lord of the Rings: Total War 3.0: Historical Battles: Part 5: Fords of Isen!

Prince Theodred of Rohan is battling an Isengard force at the Fords of Isen. In the "Two Towers"-movie this battle was shown after it had been lost in a flashback or something. Theodred died in the battle.

Will he win or die?

The Lord of the Rings: Total War 3.0: Historical Battles: Part 6: Ambush of the Wargs!

The Ambush of the Isengard Wargs against the Rohirim while they were marching towards the Hornburg, also known as Helm's Deep!

I am playing as the Isengard Wargs!

- The Havamal

I liked your videos about the historical battles.
    I realized that we did not include proper descriptions about the victory conditions, that are different on each battle.
    For example, in the Ambush of the Wargs, the wargs just need to kill 50% of the rohirrim soldiers in order to win.
    In the battle at the Fords of Isen, you need to own and hold the river ford where the flag is located.
    In all the battles were Frodo is present, the good guys lose if he dies, so I guess it makes it too easy for the bad guys to win.

By the way, if you click the warcry ability (orcs, uruks or wargs) before the unit engage in combat, they are much more powerful during a few seconds. It is very important for Mordor and Isengard units.

Quote Originally Posted by Bardo View Post
    I liked your videos about the historical battles.
    I realized that we did not include proper descriptions about the victory conditions, that are different on each battle.
    For example, in the Ambush of the Wargs, the wargs just need to kill 50% of the rohirrim soldiers in order to win.
    In the battle at the Fords of Isen, you need to own and hold the river ford where the flag is located.
    In all the battles were Frodo is present, the good guys lose if he dies, so I guess it makes it too easy for the bad guys to win.

By the way, if you click the warcry ability (orcs, uruks or wargs) before the unit engage in combat, they are much more powerful during a few seconds. It is very important for Mordor and Isengard units.
    Thanks for the information, and i am glad you liked the videos.

I will probably continue with the Historical Battles later. I do also plan to hurry up with the Mordor campaign (Sauron has the ring) so that i can start an Isengard campaign instead.

- The Havamal

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12