Page 1 of 15 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Starting April 7th WW1 Mod TFH MP

I WUB PUGS's Avatar OOH KILL 'EM

Default Starting April 7th WW1 Mod TFH MP

***USE THIS THREAD TO DISCUSS THE MP GAME***

House Rules:
    Nations must trade with one another along peaceful lines until Franz Ferdinand is shot.
    -------This is to simulate the friendly nature of trade that existed and to prevent pre-war economic warfare.
    No nation may mobilize until Franz Ferdinand is shot.
    Russia may not mobilize until the war starts.
    The USA cannot be invited into the Triple Entente until April 1917.
    -------If the USA does not join automatically we will save and edit to force them in.
    Non-Player minors such as Persia or Sweden or Spain are free game to sway into any alliance via diplomacy.
    Swiss neutrality must be maintained!
    Unless events force it prior, Italy may not join the Triple Entente until May of 1915.
    Unless events force it prior,The Ottoman Empire may not join the Central Powers until October of 1914.
    Unless events force it prior,The Kingdom of Bulgaria may not joint the Central Powers until October of 1915.
    Players may not station armies in one another's countries pre-war.
    Utilizing the TFH function of funding partisans is not allowed by players.
    Victory is achieved when one alliance quits.
    -------Players are encouraged to admit defeat when their nation can no longer defend itself.
    Defeated AI Countries will not be allowed to rejoin the war once they've signed a peace. (See Romania example on page 2)

The Russian Revolution is accurately modeled and gives Germany a chance to knock the Russians out of the war via event.

Gamey plays like sending one cavalry unit to capture a capital behind the lines will not be tolerated.

Play the game properly as you would against a player you respect so don't exploit some of the weaknesses in the HOI3 trigger-system.

THE TRIPLE ENTENTE
    British Empire / Poach
    Republic of France / Nevins
    Russian Empire / DarthShizNit
    Kingdom of Italy / Mitch
    Kingdom of Serbia / Bullet Storm DROPPED
    Kingdom of Belgium / motiv-8

THE CENTRAL POWERS
    Germ
    an Empire / A TW Player
    Austro-Hungarian Empire / s.rwitt
    Ottoman Empire /
    I WUB PUGS

NEUTRAL
    Kingdom of the Netherlands/ General Brewster

USA is the backup if France or Russia collapse.

The game will be on Sundays at 1800 GMT starting on the 7th of April
    Players that are willing to sign up for a Major Power are expected to show up every session which can last up to 3 hours.
    If you didn't know, failing to show up for a Paradox Game session really screws over everyone else so don't be that guy.

We'll be using TS3 and it is strongly recommended that you have a working microphone.

CHECKSUM: VDXE

How to install the mod:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNOMLW7Thgc

Where to get the mod (you must have a paradox login which requires registering a game key):
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?648550-WW1-Mod-for-TFH

-Please view the changelog from Poach's FTM version in the above link
    Last edited by I WUB PUGS; April 19, 2013 at 03:02 PM.

General Brewster's Avatar The Flying Dutchman
    Blog Entries

Default Re: WW1 Mod TFH MP Game Starting April 6th

Great

Poach's Avatar Civitate

Mighty Britain will rule the waves once more. I still recall gloriously smashing the Hochseeflotte in the last game!

High Chunker Greens's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Gamey plays like sending one cavalry unit to capture a capital behind the lines will not be tolerated.

I chuckled.

If I play as Germany, rest assured the people of London will not have unbroken sleep.

Default Re: [POSTPONED] WW1 Mod TFH MP

As long as it's not Tuesday nights then I'm game. I wouldn't call myself very good, I can handle the AI alright though. So feel free to assign me as needed to balance things out. That said, the glorious Austria-Hungary, Italy or Russia would probably be my first choices. Probably want to give Russia to a more experienced player than me but I have lots of experience as AH and Italy in this mod.

So any updates?

Jin is moving to DC soon so we may need a Russian player. Motiv-8 is still settling in Texas so thats the Ottoman. Poach has dropped from EU3 so there is that.

When I concrete replies from people that they can do Sunday at 1800 GMT then I'll set it up.

Poach's Avatar Civitate

I can.

I can do that time as well

Default Re: Starting April 7th WW1 Mod TFH MP

Updated the rules and requirements along with player slots for those that have locked in a country. Jin is taking Italy because he may or may not be able to keep up in a few weeks although he will try. Motiv-8 is still up in the air but the first session for Ottomans isn't that big of a deal since its just losing wars and with the new tech tree they can't do too much thats stupid.

Notice I removed the reserve divisions requirement as that is apparently a very bad idea. Also fixed the bits about house rules since all run throughs have shown that the Ottoman events are functional and from what I have read the Russian Revolution one is tip top.

Russia is the only Major left so someone step up to fill that. After that pick whatever. Could use a sub or two. Also please send me a friend request over steam (jrs2993) if you aren't already on my list.

​SWEET 5 AGAINST 2.5!
    Last edited by I WUB PUGS; April 03, 2013 at 06:49 PM.

Glorious Imperial Russia will prevail againt your 2 and a half player alliance of lies!

Ahhh spotted this too late
    According to this poll, 80%* of TGW fans agree that "The mod team is devilishly handsome" *as of 12/10 (its true )
    My specs:
    CPU - Intel i5 4670k @3.8 GHz | GPU - MSI GEFORCE GTX 770 LIGHTNING 2GB GDDR5 | RAM - 8GB DDR3 1600MHZ | MOBO - Z87 | HDD - 1TB | SSD - SAMSUNG 840 PRO SERIES 256GB SOLID STATE HARD DRIVE 2.5" | PSU - 750W | CASE - COOLERMASTER ENFORCER | MONITOR - 24" IIYAMA

We have need of subs ATWP....................and we know you're well qualified.

If you want to hop in as a minor and just be there in case a major needs a sub, that would be much appreciated.

To be fair if Motiv-8 misses this weekend which there seems to be a good chance of that, we know you can get the Ottomans on good footing.

Bullet Storm's Avatar Libertus

Hi, i'll take Serbia! Not very experienced in multiplayer but i love the WW1 mod!

I assume all the detalis will be finalized soon?

It is finalized apart from Ottomans who I would prefer if motiv-8 cannot play, have a very experienced player.
    Last edited by I WUB PUGS; April 04, 2013 at 04:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullet Storm View Post
    Hi, i'll take Serbia! Not very experienced in multiplayer but i love the WW1 mod!

I assume all the detalis will be finalized soon?
    Glorious Slavic brother I declare we shall stand agains the oppresive Germans with everything in our power!

Quote Originally Posted by I WUB PUGS View Post
    We have need of subs ATWP....................and we know you're well qualified.

If you want to hop in as a minor and just be there in case a major needs a sub, that would be much appreciated.

To be fair if Motiv-8 misses this weekend which there seems to be a good chance of that, we know you can get the Ottomans on good footing.
    Quote Originally Posted by I WUB PUGS View Post
    It is finalized apart from Ottomans who I would prefer if motiv-8 cannot play, have a very experienced player.
    According to this poll, 80%* of TGW fans agree that "The mod team is devilishly handsome" *as of 12/10 (its true )
    My specs:
    CPU - Intel i5 4670k @3.8 GHz | GPU - MSI GEFORCE GTX 770 LIGHTNING 2GB GDDR5 | RAM - 8GB DDR3 1600MHZ | MOBO - Z87 | HDD - 1TB | SSD - SAMSUNG 840 PRO SERIES 256GB SOLID STATE HARD DRIVE 2.5" | PSU - 750W | CASE - COOLERMASTER ENFORCER | MONITOR - 24" IIYAMA

So what checksum are we supposed to be getting? I've got GALK

I have VDXE.

TFH fully updated with WW1 Mod v0.4

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Edit

Gents:

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...1#post15278016

Do we want to delay another week and wait for v0.5?

Look like some major changes. Heavy artillery sounds sexy.
    Last edited by I WUB PUGS; April 05, 2013 at 12:40 AM.

Page 1 of 15 1234567891011 ... LastLast