Thread: A Story of Snow -- A Skyrim AAR

Default A Story of Snow -- A Skyrim AAR

Hi all!

I'm going to try my first AAR. This is only loosely based on one of my Skyrim games and will include several things that is not in the game. Conversations and events will be reworked but it will somewhat follow the main quest and some side quests. It will follow Caelius, a young Half-Nord, Half-Imperial driven from his Cyrodiil home in the Jerall Mountains. I will gladly accept any constructive criticism since I am neither an experienced writer nor a native speaker of english.

Now, enjoy!

Default Re: A Story of Snow -- A Skyrim AAR

Chapter 1: A Cold Nights Sleep

My dear Tae, I am writing to let you know that I have survived, though the same can’t be said about father. I saw those... Monsters... cut him down like he was an animal. I beg you and mother to stay in the City. The farm no longer exists and I am running north. Do not follow me, for it is not safe.
    Yours forever,Your brother Caelius
    The biting cold made Caelius shiver. Though he was half Nord, and had grown up in the Jerall Mountains, this was unlike anything he had ever experienced. Once again he wondered; Why? Why did he have to be here? The cold wind interrupted his thoughts and he crawled in under the rock where he was going to spend the night. Even though he was clad only in rags and sandals he fell asleeep immediately, after having been on the run for the whole day.

He was awakened by the sound of steel boots against the ground. An imperial woman, dressed in heavy imperial armor, with an officers helmet, was looking into his little hideout.
    “Come out”, she ordered. Caelius was terrified, was she working with them? He crawled further into the small cave. “Arminius, Tarus, get him out!” he heard the woman say. Soon he felt two pairs of hands grasping his arms and pulling him out. As soon as they got him out he started resisting and yelled:
    “I’M INNOCENT! I HAVE NOT DONE ANYTHING!” The imperials just shook their heads in disbelief and then knocked him unconscious.