Thread: TE and BI

Default TE and BI

Can this mod run on the BI engine thing, meaning better AI and shield wall ect?

If it can, can someone show me how?

Gaius Baltar's Avatar Old gods die hard
    Blog Entries

Default Re: TE and BI

Quote Originally Posted by Total Fanatic :)

The TE mod is for RTW. SO as far as I know, its not for the BI code. However, Lusted has been able to bring in some of the great stuff from (or like) BI. Night battles, named legions, etc.

:spammer:

​​
    Pillaging and Plundering since 2006

The House of Baltar

Neither is this the dawn from the east, nor is a dragon flying above, nor are the gables of this hall aflame. Nay, mortal enemies approach in ready armour. Ravens are calling, wolves are howling, spear clashes and shield answers

Quote Originally Posted by Total Fanatic :)

Yes it can. I use the BI.exe.

Just create a shortcut of the BI.exe on your desktop, then right-click, properties.. and add the bold part to the command line..

"C:\Program Files\Activision Terrae Expugnandae\Rome - Total War\RomeTW-BI.exe" -show_err - mod:

Quote Originally Posted by Juus
    Yes it can. I use the BI.exe.

Just create a shortcut of the BI.exe on your desktop, then right-click, properties.. and add the bold part to the command line..

"C:\Program Files\Activision Terrae Expugnandae\Rome - Total War\RomeTW-BI.exe" -show_err - mod:
    Oh thats nice, if i play this mod with BI can i make the units swin and add horde formation aswell ?

Hording won't work, as that is exclusive to the BI game itself. Some units might be able to swim, though.

wait, wut are the named legions?, does it say like legion XI or somthing instead of just imperial legionary cohort or?...........

Lusted's Avatar Look to the stars

eg a legionary first cohort unit produced in Rome will be called Legio I Italica, the next Legio II Italica, different names for the rest of the italian cities.
    Creator of:
    Lands to Conquer Gold for Medieval II: Kingdoms
    Terrae Expugnandae Gold Open Beta for RTW 1.5
    Proud ex-Moderator and ex-Administrator of TWC from Jan 06 to June 07
    Awarded the Rank of Opifex for outstanding contributions to the TW mod community.
    Awarded the Rank of Divus for oustanding work during my times as Administrator.

Legio I Italica's Avatar Laetus

Hi Lusted. The legionary first cohort created in Capua have bad name. They are Legio I August - this is I think bad name. Right name is Legio I Augusta, but in the campain they name is Legio I August. Do you know about this?