Thread: Reinforcement Armies

Default Reinforcement Armies

First off, sorry since this has probably been asked one thousand times, but for some reason I cannot do a search. It just keeps loading the search site for ever and ever.

My problem is that in the campaign, I cannot get AI controlled support armies, unless they are part of another nation.
    Is this intended or am I just to stupid to do it right?

Bran Mac Born's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Default Re: Reinforcement Armies

You will only get them when you have lost men in your battle and they don't come in to the battle till late. I am trying to fix that and when iIdo It will be included in my DMN modifications.

But... there used to be a "Allow AI to control this army" sort of thing. Has that been removed?

Bran Mac Born's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

That is not a feature of this game. You control your reinforcements except Allied armies-those are controlled by Ai

might not be a part of this but i just did a MASSIVE battle in campaign 13k enemies vs my 9k, Austria came from the front, and they got assistance from a Russian army, Austria intercepted me, both from across a river and bridge on the campaign map, but once the battle started the Russian army came in directly behind my right flank :/

WHy is there no Edit?! i got carried away and i now realise that i posted in the wrong topic.. WHy is there no edit??!!?!

I am certain earlier games had this feature. Has it been removed in the mod or in the game whole.

game as a whole

Well that is a bit silly. I always enjoyed large 3v3 armies on campaign maps. I guess I could get a friend to lead another army via drop in yes?
    Are they planning on reintroducing it in Rome 2?