Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: DarthMod Napoleon v2.65 Feedback

Default Re: DarthMod Napoleon v2.65 Feedback

I should add some positives that works as intended

The enemy makes sure to gather and line up before pushing back into my lines, works great and looks great, great flanking and protections of their own flanks, will charge into melee if they are outgunned, they made me fight hard for the victory.

Awesome work Darth

I can't download. That's really FUN!

and this is not the place for that, see the http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forum...hnical-Support

This is the place. The download link dosen't work.

Quote Originally Posted by blub View Post
    This is the place. The download link dosen't work.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/darthmod-n...thmod-napoleon
    MB: ASUS ROG STRIX Z590-E GAMING WIFI
    CPU: Intel Core i7 11700K
    COOLER: Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280
    MEM: Corsair DDR 4 64Gb(16x4) 3600Mhz CL16 Vengance LPX
    VGA: RTX 3080 ZOTAC GAMING Trinity OC
    SSD 1: ADATA XPG GAMMIX S50 Lite NVMe M.2 2TB
    SSD 2/3:
    ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro NVMe M.2 2TB
    PS: Corsair HX850 Series 80+ Platinum 850W
    CASE: Full-Тower Corsair Graphite 780T
    Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG32VQ1B 31.5", WQHD(2560 x 1440), 165Hz, 1ms, HDR10, ELMB

HELLO DARTHFELLOWS.

say, any of you guys , by chance, have encounter some error bettwen darthmod 2.65 and and windows 8?

Thank you! A quick question. Can i use my old 40unit save?

So you launch through Steam now? I get a 'You are ready to launch Napoleon manually' box.

Edit; nevermind, just had to read the first post.
    Last edited by -Concrete-; March 25, 2013 at 11:43 AM.

Darth i will give full report&feedback on campaign AI now.

Playing as Austria Europe campaign vh/vh settings. I didn't played napoleon for a long time, if something i say isn't problem ignore me. I played 22 turns so far.( I have the newest patch.)

For quick Summary of my campaign i played first i liberate bavaria and few turns later bavaria joined my wars by one by. (for some techs and sum ofc) Then i fight like all 17 turns in northen italy and middle europe. Switzerland,Kingdom of italy,Wurttembug,France coalition fight like one. they were amazing. In very early game(3-5th turns) Prussia allied with me and joined to war with france.Later ottomans joins France and declared war. then Prussia broke his alliance with me and declared war with me. (like 14 or 15th turn) Btw i destroyed italy and liberate new italian state.Then bavaria destroyed wüttemburg. after few turns france came with 4 stack full army with Napoleon and retake wuttemburg and sieged bavaria.And prussia&saxony sends armies from north. Most of the things will be awesome if i had been the France itself. Later i fought to 22 th and begin losing my war and i saved and quited. i dont think play that one again, the game treats me like im the napoleon. everyone in war with me nearly. (only had alliance with old coaliton nations and protactores)

Details and things i noticed is all below.

+ Pros

+Diplomatics are very good, AI's Choices about agreements are balanced and very good. They think the agreements consiquences very well.
    +Minor factions following and amazing plans and marches, they defend each them or support the major allies'es.
    +Protactores bound you even more. they help your nation even if they gonna destroy.
    +In my campaign when minor nations attack i rarely saw frances armies. just half stacked army sometimes to support minors.But when i get the all minor factions armies france shows up with full stack. first with 2 stack then more.Of course this is the beginning of the campaign but its like that far as i seen. ( maybe this is a random thing for one time but still nice.)
    +A lot of things that i dont have space to write. ( Thanks again for amazing mod)
    - Cons

-First of all Coalition armies so passive. GB always loses the gibraltar(in iberia) then become passive. I examine the england and biggest noticing was they lost to france on sea in beginning. even the gb's work is about navy and sea still france or other enemies blockades his ports, docyards all the time. On other hand Russia is sends 1 group most of the time. they join my fight with ottomans but ottomans was far superior to them they get kiev for a time even. (then russia recaptured) still sends 2-3 group of soldier to europe agains france but thats all. they are very uneffective.
    -France is takes bavaria in second turn altough bavaria is france's allies. ( maybe its normal because maybe its about confederation of the rhine. I dont know still weird).
    -France while in war when i get a protactore (exp bavaria) he dont declare war to them. maybe its normal you would say but France's armies go to italy from switzerland all the way down to attack me. (3-4 turns reaching time.) they wont fight with them unless i want my protoctores to war to france. otherwise france wont attack my protactores.
    -Prussia attacked me like they are my sworn enemy.They have to do it france doesnt they? (Maybe its about Veryhard diffucult option)

For now thats all that i noticing. Once more i am saying maybe not all of them its a real problem still i want to tell whats going on the game. because i know you dont play these newest patchs. (DMN v2.65 DME 8.0.1Plantinum etc)

Some pics about my Campaign.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails England.jpg   Middle Europe.jpg   North İtaly.jpg   Prussia war.jpg   Russian force.jpg  

Libertus

Still unable to download this version from the Moddb link...it says "The file you have selected (DarthMod_Napoleon_v2.65_Epic_Edition.exe) is not available via any mirrors. Please check back shortly as our servers update every 5 minutes."

john duca's Avatar Biarchus

ffor all who cant download..make an account on MODDB and try again.

Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by john duca View Post
    worked, thanks John

just realized i missed the Drum and fife mod form empires i wish it was in Napoleon cause that would be cool to have when playing as the English or any other faction though i don't know if the mod is compatible

Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by john duca View Post
    worked, thanks John

Yeah battle AI is good enough, this game really needs cities to develop and build roads and for some naval battles. Going to play about 30-35 turns tonight as the Ottoman's will report back
    PC specs:
    I-7 2600K overclocked to 4.4Ghz stable
    8 gigs of DDR3 RAM
    Windows 7 ultimate 64 bit
    GTS450 Nvidia

Quote Originally Posted by tubaralho View Post
    HELLO DARTHFELLOWS.

say, any of you guys , by chance, have encounter some error bettwen darthmod 2.65 and and windows 8?

nope works just fine

I just noticed something that seems kinda strange or just a show of how balanced the nations are, i started a new campaign and well... the map looks the same on turn 4 as it did when i played as Italy on turn 42... :/

what i did to download is i went to google then went to MODB searched for Darth in search bar or Darth mod, it gave me 4 mods of his, rome, napoleon , empire, shogun 2 i selected Napoleon and then downloaded it, i did not create an account so i dont hink you deen one, i also used Mozilla firefox to do it in

Another update. 2 campaigns down both I hit turn 45. For the first time ever playing Napoleon someone OTHER then myself built the first 1st rate. Amazing, navies I think are repairing but not 100% all the time. My first campaign London didn't upgrade anything 45 turns in. Now the second they improved only barricks but still have dirt roads. I'm going to hit around 70 turns and see if maybe some nations start to build buildings to catch up! Will report back with what cities are building and which are not
    PC specs:
    I-7 2600K overclocked to 4.4Ghz stable
    8 gigs of DDR3 RAM
    Windows 7 ultimate 64 bit
    GTS450 Nvidia

Hello
    I installed it following all the instructions, did my settings (x40 Units), started in manually and then there is no save game to load. What have i done wrong or what do i need to do?
    Thanks