Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: DarthMod: Shogun II v5.0 Feedback

Default Re: DarthMod: Shogun II v5.0 Feedback

Anyone else experiments my problem?
    The game is stuck on the first screen of the game, right after i launch it

VENNONETES's Avatar Vicarius

Did you tried waiting? Try to wait for 10 mins

Won the POTW Gold medal at 15 years, 7 months, and 198 days on 25/12/2013 ^_^

Proudly one of the 5 who won the POTW silver medal! (won it at 14 years, 10 months and 24 days on 31/03/2013 at 03.03 PM GMT +1)

OLD SIG

I love your mods but i see something wrong in diplomacy and AI behavior on campaign map.

Diplo.
    1. I'm playing as Tokugawa. I'm a vassal of Oda. I can't do nothing, Can't make wars, or most of diplomacy options. I can't even make war with enemies of my "master".
    2. When I play as other nation (even Tokugawa), I never see from my ally any ask for help to fight against his enemies. When my ally have problem he should ask me for help. In other mods I see saw sometimes this ask. In DM never.

Campaign map.
    1.AI overtax his provinces.
    2.Ai after taking enemy cities, leave this cities and go to other provinces. He should stay with his army for a while and reduce resistance against new master.
    3.Rebel armies after uprising are too small and too week. The cities without army can win against this rebel army (they have only ashigaru units), but they should have some better units. For example. If Province is able to build samurai with katana the rebel army should have few (1 or more) units of this type. I sow few rebels army and they have only ashigaru units.

Best NiKuTa.
    Last edited by NiKuTa; March 26, 2013 at 05:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by VENNONETES View Post
    Did you tried waiting? Try to wait for 10 mins
    If you're talking about the game, yes, i waited for more than 10 minutes
    If you're talking about my 3 posts, the forum just kept telling me that there was an error, i thought it didn't post my message, and there is no way i can delete it

Elianus's Avatar Ordinarius

Great work Darth! I still don't get why you don't change the light infantry. Now that you have removed mass fire all you have to do is enable all ranks to fire and give them light infantry behaviour.
    ''Πας μη Έλλην, βάρβαρος.''

Hi all,

sorry i'm one of the few lucky people who can't download neither from Moddb nor piratebay torrents... Could someone help me? I just need the torrent file.
    I know, this is the feedback thread and i'm sorry, but i wish to post this as a real issue for many customers.
    Thank you very much =__=°
    <> If you think my english is bad, you never heard my japanese
    <> "Ama il prossimo tuo...NON QUESTO! IL PROSSIMO!"
    <> "Non bisogna prendere la vita troppo sul serio! Tanto non se ne esce vivi!!"
    <> "Saru mo ki kara ochiru"

Laetus

I have noticed that Otomo's daimyo card thingy doesn't have a portrait (as in, it only appears a generic cavalry card), is this because of the submods? Also, has anyone experimented seeing "ghosts" of your men when you zoom in?

Quote Originally Posted by Yarpen View Post
    I have noticed that Otomo's daimyo card thingy doesn't have a portrait (as in, it only appears a generic cavalry card), is this because of the submods? Also, has anyone experimented seeing "ghosts" of your men when you zoom in?
    HI there, Good to hear this. I am getting the same thing on the strategi map Daimyo unit card and in 3D battles my Daimyo unit card is 100% White blank... Dont see any horse or a General face init Not that it bothers me, but reported this before and thought it was my foult due to duplicated same mod file of Vus.. but i guess now that this minor error is legit

BR AN.
    By The Holy Pilgrim.

" A faint breeze drifts in the air,
    Cautioning members with words of care.

"Cease this pointless toil and clammer,
    Lest you face the mighty Banhammer!"

And with that the breeze is gone,
    And all members let bygones be bygones."

My new FAN! =^.^=

So is Superghostboy's performance mod now incompatible with 5.0? If not, which submods in 5.0 do I need to deactivate so that ghost boy's mod works?

Been playing 40 turns yesterday and nothing to report so far, but I couldn't care less about banners and colors ect. so unless the units are black/wahite/naked/silver evt on the campaign/battlemap, everything is good
    Last edited by SandraDevilGirl; March 25, 2013 at 07:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Guanfei View Post
    If you're talking about the game, yes, i waited for more than 10 minutes
    If you're talking about my 3 posts, the forum just kept telling me that there was an error, i thought it didn't post my message, and there is no way i can delete it
    I was talking about the game of course! =)
    Sometimes s2 needs a bit more time when using mods

Proudly one of the 5 who won the POTW silver medal! (won it at 14 years, 10 months and 24 days on 31/03/2013 at 03.03 PM GMT +1)

OLD SIG

Lito's Avatar Civis

I am using steam version, seems to work fine. Is it worth switching to launcher version? As I see I am missing Bullgod daimyos and a couple of NOIF's mods...

Quote Originally Posted by Lito View Post
    I am using steam version, seems to work fine. Is it worth switching to launcher version? As I see I am missing Bullgod daimyos and a couple of NOIF's mods...
    Options:
    1_ implement manually the mods (just download and drag in data them)
    2_try the launcher version

I'd like to say a little thing: I hated DSII launcher version, I always used the minimal pack/ steam workshop, but now it bring my favourite minimods into a very good all in one (I removed 33 minimods, made by noif, demokritos and bulldog and now I can play with much less lag in +15000 soldiers battles!). I raccomend you to try it!

OLD SIG

Rinsui's Avatar Laetus

The cannon bune is still buggy. Sometimes it will fire once, sometimes twice, I've even seen it fire three times.... but as soon as you start switching targets or the firing modes (auto on/off) there comes a point when it simply stops firing altogether. I guess the soldiers are stuck inside the boat, but can't be sure because they are invisible! Also, when you first hire them, appear on the campaign map with a "yellow" crew size indicator (as if they had already lost some soldiers. Possibly both problems are somehow related?

n1njaloanthi's Avatar Foederatus

nope. Cannon bune in vanilla when newly recruited always have a "yellow" crew size indicator.

Small Launcher Hotfix:
    Attachment 272939
    Fixes BSM Effects not enabling. It includes instructions how to apply.
    Thanks to Vennonetes for reporting.
    Oh, this makes me feel important!

OLD SIG

EDIT: ops it was meant as a QUOTE TO RINSUI post nr: 34 sorry...

Hi there,

I have reported this since beta 1 test DMS... After the Otoma DLC + CA patch The Nanban and all soldiers on every ship are behaving a bet wierd. It still work right now better in Darthmod, My point is that Nanban ship is the most heavly bugged, and not due to any kind of mods, but by the latelst patch, atleast in my personal testings, betwin Vanilla game play and Darthmod game play. I love sea battles, but only if a game and moddels works as close to so called "Realism sim" as we can. What really happens in Darthmod does happen in Vanilla, The only thing that is diffrent is at most the turning speed and reaction behavor compared to Darthmod.

EDIT: to be more justice and honest, ofc also Moral/panic and many other boats/units adjustment in the script code behavor have been readed and changed, compard to vanilla I was mostly refering to the boat behavor, soldiers speed position and the Nanban cannon/ crew loders getting stuck. Sorry if my text looked shallow, I honestly dont know much of moding, But i honestly see the much diff betwin vanilla and much better Darthmod behavor on all kind of gaming categories sides of the game

So my honestly conclosions are a honestly Vanilla CA patch bug, right after the patch of Otoma DLC + the patch that CA released.. this are my own personal testings betwin a mod and getting back into fully Vanilla CA settings.

What i can say about Nanban, the reactions and behavor in Darhtmod of the 320 soldiers onboard and 10 cannons, at start they reform to the fire musket positions a bet slowly... but after a while being in Range of fire and if they loose soldiers under 300 there formation positions (muskets) and at some point.. The Cannon crew loaders, do start even to use the cannon that does not function due to a glitch in the upper back because he cross over heīs cannon and then cant cross back to enlight the cannon on fire. I still as a amatur old gamer player cannot understand this mechanic bug. A but itīs for sure but queastions is why?

Nanban is vital importent for such clans as Otoma and those who want to play with this War technology, Would been really nice to get a 100% proff Why this bug exist in vanilla?

A Tip to all Nanbans or Otoma players: Keep on using Fire at will... check the soldiers behavor on the ship if they man there position, have a trust in them, they will start to fire much more and faster as more and more joins in... even so it goes slowly. Itīs due to the "bug" I personal belives itīs they are maybe to many? But i can be wrong, as i said am a just oldy gamer 30+ on my neck trying to figure how to fix this by my self or asking others Peace everyone!

BR AN.
    Because Darth specficicly using a wise philosofy of common sense, how such boats should been operated in the first place or mechanic machines or by historical or facts, time reload on cannons or catapults?! The physcial behavor and nature it self that steps in toward humen technology on sea or land... In Vanilla play style behavor boats in Shogun 2 have a speed and turning speed curves like a real Motorboat.

Nanban boat is the most un powered in vanilla or modded, Because the reloding guys randomly get stuck.. So i can a sure you that each side will either fire broad sides only from 1 to 3 cannons even so each one have 5 of them... The first fire will be shoot 5 but then it can randomly degreesed.. Rinsui, if you want to look into 3D houses or to heavly soom into your units or be under the sea or inside a boat room, Go into your user script and look into the text line Default camera debug or what it was called, Seach google degbug camera Shogun 2 or summit if u make it correct.. u can glich into anything u want.. zoom under the world or zoom out into angel heavens
    Last edited by KERA_AK; March 25, 2013 at 03:54 PM.
    By The Holy Pilgrim.

" A faint breeze drifts in the air,
    Cautioning members with words of care.

"Cease this pointless toil and clammer,
    Lest you face the mighty Banhammer!"

And with that the breeze is gone,
    And all members let bygones be bygones."

My new FAN! =^.^=

hello

i have found a problem which some other people may have already found, but the otomo daimyo card, is not a picture of the diamyo, but a unit picture instead, hope you know what i mean,

Quote Originally Posted by Discoduck View Post
    hello

i have found a problem which some other people may have already found, but the otomo daimyo card, is not a picture of the diamyo, but a unit picture instead, hope you know what i mean,
    Do you mean this? It's intended

OLD SIG

ok i need help on how to get this to work with super ghostboy's blood submod.....anyone?