Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718

Thread: DarthMod: Shogun II v5.0 Feedback

Default Re: DarthMod: Shogun II v5.0 Feedback

I'm playing Shogun II on a Mac. Yes a Mac. I'm a gamer by heart but due to circumstances I'm forced to stick with my Mac. I'm not sure if this is the appropriate place to ask but can anyone tell me if I can install this mod on a Mac? And if I can, can you help me or direct me to some other site or thread which details the instructions? I've combed through dozens of pages but I can't for the love of me find anything that helps. I'm new to Total War and I'm just starting to love playing it and would greatly appreciate it if my gaming experience can be improved by being able to install mods like this.

hi。old die hard darthmod fan but the new to shogun 2 darth。just a few comments。
    1. oda nobushide portrait is wrong。thats nobunaga's。
    2. oda's signature unit long spear ashigaru needs fortress to recruit but takeda's fire cav is available at start。thats a bit unfair。

Quote Originally Posted by green tea View Post
    Beautiful mod in many aspects. Some bugs I still have to report: My generals change their bodyguard number after reloading to 36 (from like 60). The Imperial guard in FotS has only 200 men, while the republican and shogun guards have 300. And is it possible to get this "an eye for the ladies" and "likes his food" out of the game (FotS)? I believe it is triggered when an agent/general sits in a city. There are phases in the game when I just build up my economy and prepare for the next big war, it would be nice if I could just leave my agents and generals in the cities as garrison/ to subdue dissidents. in my opinion, those traits just don't add any fun to the game, they are just annoying. But the rest of that mod is great. Cheers!
    hey man. I know it's too long ago but did you find out how to fix your problem with the general's bodyguard size downed to 36? It happen to me after a few reload, and it changes the unit to modern cav with revoler and sarber. is it normal. please let me know if you know how to fix it. Thank you

I know it's been ages but as yesterday I was so bored with the new games this year so decided to come back and try a new campaign with the Ikko Ikki.

Oddly the Loan Sword Ashigaru can not get the +2 experience bonus from castle/fortress at all while the Yari Ashigaru could get this just fine.

I'd like to ask only if this is a bug or it's intended please? It'd be great if anyone from the mod team is still around and can answer this.

Thank you
    Last edited by Vagabond; November 01, 2017 at 12:43 PM.
    _____________________________________________________________________________

Libertus

Can I manually install Darth Mod launcher version, with the full amount of submods, onto a steam version? Can someone tell me how?

Libertus

Also what other mods can I add with Darth mod? It's going to be kinda tricky adding one manually and other through steam, or try to edit launcher options on steam to activate two mods at once. Anyone know how to do that?

Libertus

Do you need Fall of the Samurai for this mod to fully work? I noticed some textures were missing on ruler avavters when you select your clan. I also noticed that units rout kind of easy, battles are kind of short and I don't know if units are moving too fast or not. Is that all WAD? I just want a mod for longer battles and historical realism like Rome II's DEI.

Bran Mac Born's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Libertus

The avavters when I choose which faction don't look right like they have a glitch. btw does Darth Mod start at 1545? I had two mods added to the game and never have sbeen the same since. Can anyone help me? Are the battles supposed to be like over 70% dead for the losing side?