Thread: [Consumable Products] Pringles Loaded Baked Potato

Default [Consumable Products] Pringles Loaded Baked Potato

Company: Kellogg Company
    Price: About $4

Pringles Loaded Baked Potato

I know what you are thinking right now. "Loaded Baked Potato? Potato flavored potato crisps? Are you kidding me?" I am kidding you not there actually exists a flavor of Pringles potato crisps called "Loaded Baked Potato", I was stunned as well. I first came across these at home in the pantry, apparently my mother likes to get different flavors of potato crisps everytime she goes to the store. When I saw these I just had to try them, and believe it or not, they taste like potatoes! Is it just me, or did they run out of ideas?

Nonetheless, these potato flavored potato crisps actually don't taste half bad. They aren't really salty at all and really do taste like a baked potato, with a crunch. I quite like them, however having them with something else like a sandwich seemed to make them taste like nothing. The flavor isn't that strong to begin with so when coupled with something like a sandwich all they seem to keep is their crunch. I think they were supposed to have a bit of a sour cream flavor, but I can tell you this, with or without a sandwich I cannot taste the sour cream flavor. There isn't really much flavor to it at all, come to think of it. All I can really taste is the potato flavor. These chips are literally just crunchy potatoes.

I can say this the chips are pretty damn good and are just adding to the already immense variety of flavors that Pringles actually offers. There aren't too many things actually wrong with the chips either, aside from them being near flavorless. If you are a huge potato fan, or just like to have a simple, but not too strong, snack Pringles Loaded Baked Potato can be a great alternative!

It's a review about potato flavored potato crisps. I had to do it!
    Last edited by SturmChurro; March 16, 2013 at 06:38 PM.

Shankbot de Bodemloze's Avatar From the Writers Study!
    Citizen

Blog Entries

Default Re: [Consumable Products] Pringles Loaded Baked Potato

Man I am going to have to look out for this in England.

A really bizarre thing to review, but thanks for doing it.

(yes you'll get one super rep once I've read the last one )
    THE WRITERS' STUDY | THE TRIBUNAL | THE CURIA | GUIDE FOR NEW MEMBERS

PROUD PATRON OF JUNAIDI83, VETERAAN & CAILLAGH
    UNDER THE PATRONAGE OF MEGA TORTAS DE BODEMLOZE

I'm starting to form an opinion about your eating habits Strum.. first Dew now Chips?

I will admit I find it very VERY hard to resist Pringles... the worst is when someone offers you one.

YOU CAN'T JUST TAKE ONE.

Quote Originally Posted by Armatus View Post
    I'm starting to form an opinion about your eating habits Strum.. first Dew now Chips?

I will admit I find it very VERY hard to resist Pringles... the worst is when someone offers you one.

YOU CAN'T JUST TAKE ONE.
    Yeah, I eat a lot of junk food.

True, you have to eat several. They don't make the cans big enough!

mrmouth's Avatar flaxen haired argonaut

Almost bought these yesterday. I needed some junk food. Ultimately I went with the less fattening chex mix. I regret it.
    The fascists of the future will be called anti-fascists
    The best lack all conviction, while the worst are full of passionate intensity

Chex mix aint bad though.