Thread: Lizalfo Bug as I go

Default Lizalfo Bug as I go

Going to do a full campaign despite the bugs to get this game stable. Bugs I've found so far the lizalfo riders speak nobleish, a certain general i fought Macali keeps resurrecting every time I kill him. The bug catchers(archers) seem to have poor range(to me anyway)and only get about 2 volleys at the most sometimes. The announcement of a new general seems to lag a turn behind since they already spawned. Some rebel armies are question marks and speak like rebels. No diplomacy units for me (not sure if this just isn't implemented yet) but others do like kokiri(that have human medieval pictures). Last the riders can hit my units too doesn't hurt them but while they are down they could they die when in a fight. For now this is it I will edit this post as i go through the campaign.

Default Re: Lizalfo Bug as I go

Havenīt played the lizalfos yet, but the question marks are intended due to engine limitations and lizalfos without diplomats / diplomats with vanilla pictures is the current state of the game.
    Sorry for my english, I try to do my best

Now getting this general is just messed up, only use I have for him is garrisoning duties

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sucky general.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	183.7 KB 
ID:	271821

One crash so far, and I just took the Kokiri's last settlement but they don't disappear/faction destroyed message pops up

HerofTime's Avatar Tiro

The faction destroyed message is meant to happen 10 turns after the faction loses its last settlement, it's currently bugged.

Quote Originally Posted by xShadowRougex View Post
    Now getting this general is just messed up, only use I have for him is garrisoning duties

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sucky general.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	183.7 KB 
ID:	271821

One crash so far, and I just took the Kokiri's last settlement but they don't disappear/faction destroyed message pops up
    Some generals have that problem of having nothing. Labrynna has a general like that