Thread: Review Roma Surrectum 2 at ModDB

apple's Avatar Searching for 42

Default Review Roma Surrectum 2 at ModDB

Roma Surrectum 2's modDB page has been up since... well forever. However we never really updated or managed the page the way we should have. Well now is just as good as anytime to remedy that and thus we'd love to have you, our most devoted fans to chime in and review us. Not only will this spread the word, but it will also show what a force mods for RTW still are. Who knows it may even convince CA to make us some nice mod tools for TWR 2 (RTW2) (I do hate that new name order).

In other news our own Facebook page has reached yet another milestone. We are now over 1800 followers. Make sure to check that out as well and spread the word.

Also a huge thanks for all those that have and continue to support us. It's you who make all the countless hours put into the project worth it.
    Son of Legio
    Father of Paedric & Remlap
    Roma Surrectum II, Ages of Darkness II, Rome Total Realism & RTR: Imperium Surrectum Developer

Mundus Bellicus - TWC - ModDB - Discord - Steam

Evalation's Avatar Centenarius

Default Re: Review Roma Surrectum 2 at ModDB

Np, keep up the awsome work!
    "I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion." - Alexander the Great

paradamed's Avatar Praepositus

Just did review RS2

I did write a short review. Roma Surrectum 2 all the way! IMHO, the best Mod for R:TW.
    Marcus Claudius Aurelius

Being a new member to ModDB (signed up just for this) I am unable to rate this as a 10 until a week from now. As I cannot in good conscious rate this lower than a 10, I shall return in a week and give this mod the review it deserves then.

Gracias por aortar grandes cosas.

Gracias por aportar grandes cosas.

apple's Avatar Searching for 42

Over 2020 followers now and we peaked as in the top 20's on most popular mods on moddb. Thank you all for the continued support.
    Son of Legio
    Father of Paedric & Remlap
    Roma Surrectum II, Ages of Darkness II, Rome Total Realism & RTR: Imperium Surrectum Developer

Mundus Bellicus - TWC - ModDB - Discord - Steam

Apple on the mod DB website there arent any installation instructions for steam. I was wondering if you could maybe help me with this and make some ( I understand if you cant do the instructions because you probably dont use steam for RTW) But if you could that would be awesome

Senator

Quote Originally Posted by LeonTyrell View Post
    Apple on the mod DB website there arent any installation instructions for steam. I was wondering if you could maybe help me with this and make some ( I understand if you cant do the instructions because you probably dont use steam for RTW) But if you could that would be awesome
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...-a-quick-video

There's a video a few posts down that explains how to do it for Steam.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ink-for-RS-2-5

This thread may also help.

Thanks apple awesome

Senator

Quote Originally Posted by LeonTyrell View Post
    Thanks apple awesome
    I'm not apple, but you're welcome

mav61's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by apple View Post
    Roma Surrectum 2's modDB page has been up since... well forever. However we never really updated or managed the page the way we should have. Well now is just as good as anytime to remedy that and thus we'd love to have you, our most devoted fans to chime in and review us. Not only will this spread the word, but it will also show what a force mods for RTW still are. Who knows it may even convince CA to make us some nice mod tools for TWR 2 (RTW2) (I do hate that new name order).

In other news our own Facebook page has reached yet another milestone. We are now over 1800 followers. Make sure to check that out as well and spread the word.

Also a huge thanks for all those that have and continue to support us. It's you who make all the countless hours put into the project worth it.
    Yeah seen the Modd site but it hasn't been updated in a while...

I believe your mod is perfect 3 years later. Thanks for this excellent job!