Thread: [SUBMOD] Smoke Mods

Minas Moth's Avatar Senator

Default [SUBMOD] Smoke Mods

This submod aims to bring to players various smoke-mods that are available to the community. It's main goal is to increase the performance for those who need it, but also to provide options to use even heavier smoke effects for those who can.

Currently we have four versions available for the download, first being the adapted Darth Vader's BSM_Light mod, second Darth Vader's BSM_Light mod with aditional lowering of the values to get better performance, third one of the Mech_Donald's lighter versions and fourth is the ACW Vanilla smoke with lowered values for best performance on lower end riggs and laptops.

DOWNLOAD LINKS
    ACW Vanilla Smoke Light (best performance)

Mech_Donald's Light Smoke Pack

Darth Vader's Smoke Pack

Darth Vader's Smoke Pack - ACW Light

INSTALLATION

1) download the .7z files
    2) extract them
    3) copy the bg_smoke.pack to your empire total war/ACW/Submods/Smoke folder
    4) run the launcher and select smoke

IMPORTANT
    if you want to change the smoke pack you are using, delete the bg_smoke.pack in empire total war/data folder; and then simply follow the procedure from 1) to 4)

CREDITS
    Mech_Donald
    Darth Vader (for mod and help as well)

These mods are an intellectual property of their respective creators. They aren't meant for any misuse, abuse or any other negative word abbreviated from the word use. Not a single cigar or cigarette was smoked while creating this compilations. For any side-effects contact your doctor or pharmacist.

If any misuse is detected, violator/violators will be bayoneted. Survivors will be bayoneted again.

Last edited by Minas Moth; March 15, 2013 at 06:33 AM.

Default Re: [SUBMOD] Smoke Mods

Thats great you should connect that thread with the Announced 3.5.
    I will use Mech's Heavy i think (don't use that if you want performance xd)

Pope Gregorius I's Avatar Ducenarius

odd...i use the one for best performance and i still have lag...well it is empire after all (buggy mess) my rig isn't that terrible, ATI Radeon 5450HD 4gb of ram
    "Have mercy on me, O God, according to Thy great compassion. Your delight is not in horses, nor Your pleasure in warriors strength..."

Minas Moth's Avatar Senator

it is probably those 4 gb RAM, I have the same and it lags sometimes too... so...

is it possible to remove smoke all together? my computer REFUSES to deal with any of these sub mods.