Downloading the torrent files
- A torrent client like utorrent needs to be installed
- Click the torrent link and download the torrent file
- Double click\Run the torrent link
- Choose your download folder and click 'OK'
- When the download is completed proceed to 'Installation' section
Downloading and extracting Infracta's 7Zip files
- Requires 7Zip (Freeware)
- Download all 4 files (001 to 004) into one directory
- Right click the 001 files, choose 'extract here'
- All other files will extract automatically
- Proceed to 'Installation' section
- Make sure all files listed in the 'Content' picture are in one directory
- Run each EXE (Application) in numerical order - the DO files will install automatically
- Should you get 'MyProduct' in the installation path simply point your browser (button with three dots) to the MAIN Medieval 2 directory - nowhere else!
- The first part will appear slightly sluggish due to large BIK files being installed, do not cancel the installation!
- The second part will appear frozen at 25% due to the installation of a large file, do not cancel the installation!
- If you are having .NET Framework problems when launching the game (because of running Windows XP), please download this launcher version and place it in the data folder of the 1648_2
Attention Steam Users
Since the merging of the EXE files by CA the 1648 custom launcher will not work anymore to start the game ('Reichsmutation' still works). Download and install the Universal Batch file
to start the game.