Downloading the torrent files
- A torrent client like utorrent needs to be installed
- Click the torrent link and download the torrent file
- Double click\Run the torrent link
- Choose your download folder and click 'OK'
- When the download is completed proceed to 'Installation' section
Downloading and extracting Infracta's 7Zip files
- Requires 7Zip (Freeware)
- Download all 4 files (001 to 004) into one directory
- Right click the 001 files, choose 'extract here'
- All other files will extract automatically
- Proceed to 'Installation' section
- Make sure all files listed in the 'Content' picture are in one directory
- Run each EXE (Application) in numerical order - the DO files will install automatically
- Should you get 'MyProduct' in the installation path simply point your browser (button with three dots) to the MAIN Medieval 2 directory - nowhere else!
- The first part will appear slightly sluggish due to large BIK files being installed, do not cancel the installation!
- The second part will appear frozen at 25% due to the installation of a large file, do not cancel the installation!
Attention Steam Users
From patch 6 onward the installation is compatible with steam - simply start the game with the desktop shortcut.