Hallo.

I am pretty sure that every napoleon player have noticed that some playable factions are nearly useless, and most of all that the French faction is utmost overpowered.

Now, I consider myself skilled naplon player so I am not complaining about my failures, what I meant is that a lot of things about this faction is extremely illogical: even the "fusilier de lingne", which accuracy should be only 40, appear to be more accurate than english foots, which accuracy value is 50. Among all units, the "chasseur au cheval" are the most OP among all others in the game, since they are unlimited, fast, cheap, challenging both in melee (even for the heavy cavalry, just today I got an entire unit of prussian dragoons exterminated by a single platoon whit no advantage but the unit's stats themselves , and in ranged fighting. Whitout even considering that the average morale value for a french unit is 18 (while every other nation has 10 at best, for the elité units), and that the french artillery is the most accurate among all other country's ones. What I propose here, is of course a mod that rebalances the french faction in the campaign, just to make it RATIONALLY BALANCED whit other faction, without making it unchallenging.