Thread: Amount of men in unit cards

Default Amount of men in unit cards

Hello everyone,

I have downloaded a bunch of mods and am closer to enjoying Rome II but something just keeps preventing me from getting into the battles and I couldn't figure it out until I finally realized what it is: unit cards!

Now don't get me wrong, I love the art style. At first I thought it was the art which was strange, at first, because I liked them. It's the lack of information found in them. In the old games, I can see the number of units on the unit cards themselves and that gives me an idea, via quick glance, of the status of my army. Now I have to manually mouse over each unit in battle to see what is happening.

Is there a mod which puts this feature back in? It's a small UI thing, but I think one of the reasons I'm having difficulty enjoying the game are details like this that have been removed, for what reason? I know not. Oh, and endless sea invasions, yes, those too.

kambiz's Avatar Ordinarius

Default Re: Amount of men in unit cards

It's a small UI thing, but I think one of the reasons I'm having difficulty enjoying the game are details like this that have been removed, for what reason? I know not. Oh, and endless sea invasions, yes, those too.
    Actually these so called small things can have huge impacts on the success and quality of a product. It is expected from a Company with over a decade [mostly successful] experience to know this fact ! and just like You I really like to know the reason behind the removal of this small but very useful feature off of the game ?