Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: !!! 3.5 Open Beta - Released !!!

Default Re: !!! 3.5 Open Beta - Released !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Minas Moth View Post
    no editing of my units! not now, not ever... who ever edits my units is going to be bayoneted... if he survives, bayonet him again, I will
    best reaction ever Minas Love it!

By the way i will beginn testing of open beta tomorrow didn't had chance yet

Trig's Avatar Centenarius

no editing of my units! not now, not ever... who ever edits my units is going to be bayoneted... if he survives, bayonet him again, I will
    I actually agree with that.
    Why mod the mod, before even playing out a campaign?

click banner for ModDB page and all ACW versions download links

Hey guys.Congrats for this mod.It looks promising..Now my questions.Does this mod is compatible with the American Revolution Mod-TAR V2 and working ok with each other and with ETW.????

Couldn't this be released in one nice package rather than have to download 5 different things and put them all together in the right order? Just sayin'..

Minas Moth's Avatar Senator

@Basil the Second
    nope

@El Chupanibre
    it is in one package. we just offered new links to existing versions. if you don't like it don't play it. Just sayin'...

I don't have Warpath, but you advertised I could still play the battles. I played a couple land battles, lotso fun, and then I wanted to try out the sea battles, but it said it was unavailable (huh?) and thinking "glitch" I click on it anyways, I set up the battle, giving me and the confeds (pirates don't get any steamships?) each 1 ship and when I click play, it starts to load and then WHAM! out of the game and computer says game has stopped responding.

Also, the strangest thing, after I installed, I click "boot" and the game crashes. I try a second time, it starts running through the files to prep, and crashes. I try a third time, it makes it to the loading screen, and crashes. I try a fourth time, and finally it works. LOL

Also, there are too many units to choose from!

EDIT: do use your edit button... no sense in posting two posts not even a minute apart; MM
    Last edited by Minas Moth; March 16, 2013 at 03:17 PM. Reason: double post

I don't have Warpath, but you advertised I could still play the battles. I played a couple land battles, lotso fun, and then I wanted to try out the sea battles, but it said it was unavailable (huh?) and thinking "glitch" I click on it anyways, I set up the battle, giving me and the confeds (pirates don't get any steamships?) each 1 ship and when I click play, it starts to load and then WHAM! out of the game and computer says game has stopped responding.

Also, the strangest thing, after I installed, I click "boot" and the game crashes. I try a second time, it starts running through the files to prep, and crashes. I try a third time, it makes it to the loading screen, and crashes. I try a fourth time, and finally it works. LOL
    This probably will hurt you but i never planed to make the naval battles available for short battles and i am not planing to do that in future.
    Simple reason is that the Steam ship Mod is not really something else than fighting with steamships in normal empire. BUT it has a big effect on campaign ... shipping troops blocking ports defeating other navies etz.

The secound thing you mentioned .. There can't be enoght troops also sorry to meantion it again but in campaign its so much better because every state has their own units now this makes it so much fun to play it and its so necessary. I would even be happy for next version to see even more units.

Minas Moth's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Energywelder View Post

there is a simple solution to that... we disable all the units for custom battles, lock the files with password and leave you to play only with conscripts one general and one cannon. yes I can do that, and yes I am really willing to do that... I can take criticism about the stuff that weren't made good. that I have no problem with. but when you complain because you think there are too many units, frankly sir, it just makes me mad... I would sure like you could add what you want yourself. you don't like it, you don't play it. sure as hell I ain't going to ***** about 'cause Energywelder isn't playing it...

you want you custom battle looks like this:

no problem mate... game on...

LMAO well said sir well said i personally love the new units!! i cant wate to see the new Mexican and Brit units i saw on the moddb list of changes

Trig's Avatar Centenarius

What? What? What?

We advertised something, you fell for it and... no wait... Too many units to... uh what?
    I can't even...

Ok, team, I think we all agree we should give this unsatisfied customer his money back. Every last penny he spent on ACW! He truly deserves it.

click banner for ModDB page and all ACW versions download links

there is a simple solution to that... we disable all the units for custom battles, lock the files with password and leave you to play only with conscripts one general and one cannon. yes I can do that, and yes I am really willing to do that... I can take criticism about the stuff that weren't made good. that I have no problem with. but when you complain because you think there are too many units, frankly sir, it just makes me mad... I would sure like you could add what you want yourself. you don't like it, you don't play it. sure as hell I ain't going to ***** about 'cause Energywelder isn't playing it...

you want you custom battle looks like this:

no problem mate... game on...
    8( um actually I meant there are so many units that I'll never be able to try them all out, I enjoy the diversity but it'll take days to try out all these units and I have a very busy schedule

8( um actually I meant there are so many units that I'll never be able to try them all out, I enjoy the diversity but it'll take days to try out all these units and I have a very busy schedule
    Well that is your Problem not ours we all like( as you could see from the reaction) the variation of units and we all love to Play with them and no one would take out some units just to make you happy. Please stop such unecesarry comments it really only makes people angry!

look it free content don't b*&^$ .... everyone has busy schedules not just you so suck it up or dont play but leave the stupid comments off this fourm theres no need for it

Thanks for all the hard work on 3.5 I love it

I don't know is it bug or not, but one of the CSA goals is to take New France province, which is British, not US. Also, Whashington should be US capital IMHO.

Hi I am an big fan of the mod. Respect for the creator But why the mod 3.5 is only playaible for the warpath?? Can you Change it ???

Thank you for your time

Foederatus

Quote Originally Posted by kingsivas View Post
    Hi I am an big fan of the mod. Respect for the creator But why the mod 3.5 is only playaible for the warpath?? Can you Change it ???

Thank you for your time
    The current 3.5 is only a BETA, so it's not a finished version. There will be an RTI edition when they release the final version of the patch. I believe this has been explained more than once in here .

I would still advice you to get the Warpath pack, though. It costs litterally nothing these days, and it gives a much more detailed map of the American continent (which in this mod provides a better feeling of the civil war era).

Quote Originally Posted by A_B View Post
    Question, does this mod have, or support, a 40 unit version?
    you can edit it yourself via esf editor, I've tried with 55 units and works perfectly!

Biarchus

I pretty much have only one word to describe this mod - WOW! What a vast improvement from the last version I played(2.6). The campaign play is so much more improved and immersing. The textures are absolutely beautiful. Well done and thank you for taking this project where it needed to go. You have definitely reignited my interest in this mod.

Hello all! I'm back after a yearlong hiatus and i just got all the new mods installed without issue, I have to say MM I am very impressed with the progression of the mod since i was last here about a year ago

Great work and thanks for keeping the dream alive