Quote Originally Posted by [NC]Master View Post
Haha your jokes are quit good Editing Campaign Map. You can edit it a bit thats true but no regions nor citys nor anything usefull can be added proov me wrong but i guess you just don't know enoght no offense but hopes like this are anyoing because since 2009 we know its not possible if it would be possible in a good way someone would allready done new regions citys and so on.
Not the campaign map, the campaign map models and yes they are editable as the original Blue and Grey team have already done it.

Quote Originally Posted by Minas Moth View Post
we would be more interested in the Ironclad Surface ship of the era (like french La Gloire and British counterpart), or a side-wheel steamer... It would be (at least to me) very wierd seeing the ironclads (as virginia and monitor) going over the "deep sea" (as they were mainly coastal vessels) and even more weird would be to see nations like mexico, haiti and vanezuela to sail them...

@[NC] I think you completely missed the point of B-Dizl intention and work, and as such I find your comment out of place and not necessary.
Ok fair enough.