Thread: Bug Report

Foederatus

Default Bug Report

Hi,
    Not sure where to report this or if you care (cause I think your still in beta) but I found a CTD. I had the -show err so I got an actual report pop up. It said there was an error in the descr_strat line 1470 "could not find Tiberius Brutu's character record." Hope you know what that means. I was playing Macedon attacking Dacia it CTD as it was about to load into the 3D battle. Hope that helps.

Foederatus

Default Re: Bug Report

So I did some digging and I think the above reported BUG is not the cause of the crash because that character was not involved on either side of the armies involved. So I tried to re-create it as a custom battle using the same units and I found a more likely CTD. While loading into the custom battle I got the this CTD error message : missing texture : data/models_unit/texture/macedon_sword.psd. Hope that helps.

Foederatus

Ok update. I checked some more and the MACEDON_SWORD.TGA.DDS IS NOT missing. But the Error said the missing file was a .PSD so I thought maybe under the descr_model_battle the texture was referenced as a .psd instead of the .tga.dds but its NOT. It is correct in the descr_model_battle, so I have not clue what is calling for the .PSD file but what ever it is THAT is the bug. Sorry I could not figure it out but I'm not so SMOT!

Foederatus

this is the unit in question causes the CTD

type macedonian hypaspist
    dictionary macedonian_hypaspist ; Hypaspists

Hi! I have got a problem. I can save the game, but i can not load a saved campaign - i just can do continue the campaign. Can somebody help me?